At SolidGoldEats.com, We are motivated to help students who are dedicated to improving the lives of others and that’s why we are holding a $1200 merit-based scholarship for college students.
Deadline: May 30th, 2018 (Fall Scholarship) & November 30th, 2018 (Spring Scholarship)
Scholarship Rules and Eligibility Requirements
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is must for students studying in accredited college or university in Fall (of the current year) or Spring (of the following year).
- Please Submit your Application before the aforementioned deadlines to apply for the scholarship.
- Make sure all information provided is 100% accurate and true to your knowledge.
- Photos, Videos, and Documents are accepted as proof or supporting content.
How To Apply
- Step 1: Write a 500-600 word Essay explaining why you should be considered for our scholarship.
- Step 2: Fill out the Entry Form below.
- Step 3: We will evaluate the information contained within your application form. The successful applicant of the $1,200/£900 scholarship will be announced on or before the deadlines.
How are the Essays Judged?
All judgments will be made by the existing editor and decisions will be based on various metrics like grammar, enthusiasm, drive, creative writing, aptitude and personal achievements.
SolidGoldEats.com will not share the names or personal information of applicants with anyone other than employees of SolidGoldEats.com and the school where the applicant chooses to send the scholarship. The Winner will be contacted via email and Phone no. submitted. For any questions about this scholarship please email us at SolidGoldEatsBlog@gmail.com.