With coffee being our everyday savior, choosing the right coffee machine becomes an all-important task and we just can’t afford to make a wrong decision! With such a huge competition amongst leading coffee machine companies, Ninja Coffee Bar stands out. As far as brewing those specialty coffee beverages is concerned, Ninja makes it as easy as ABC. And if you’re still wondering to give it a chance, then get on board! We’ve done Ninja Coffee Bar Reviews to help you get a head start on your decision. Choose wisely!
If you’re looking for a model which can assure you top-notch quality, then the CF097 might be your cue. It uses all the best features like the Specialty brew and is equipped with a 50-oz. Coffee Ice Pitcher and the Built-In Frother. The 50-oz. stainless steel insulated thermal carafe also makes it a tough competition.
But if you already have a budget constraint then the CF085Z is reviewed as a better option because you get a decent number of features including the Ninja Easy Frother and again a 50-oz stainless steel insulated thermal carafe with an 18-oz. to-go tumbler and the affordable price tag makes it your kitchen-favorite in no time.
Best Ninja Coffee Brewers by Type
- Best Home Use Coffee Maker
- Best Single-Serve Coffee Maker
- Best Glass Carafe Coffee Maker
- Best Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker
Ninja Coffee Bar Reviews – 2018
Detailed Review of the Ninja Coffee Bar Brewing Systems
Ninja has acquired quite a position in the market for its kitchenware range. Ninja Coffee Bar by Euro-Pro is yet another gem that has reformed the drip-brewer industry to the core. This product review gives a thorough and extensive outlook on the product and its salient features.
Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer system is an all-in-one versatile drip brewer that diversifies your coffee preferences. With over a variety of brewing styles and the one-touch intelligence Auto-iQ, it can literally make any coffee drink you fancy. Getting the barista feels yet?
Ninja is a pod free single-serve and a glass carafe system with a variety of brew types and sizes.
- The custom brew types of this machine are bulleted below as
- The classic brew is perfect for a smooth, rich, classic cup of hot coffee.
- The Rich brew is a little bit stronger than the classic but is ideal for those of you who prefer extra cream or milk in their coffee.
- Over-Ice brew makes a strong concentrated coffee that is perfect for brewing directly over ice. It is guaranteed to make you a perfect cold, refreshing iced coffee that is not watered down.
- Signature brews include Specialty brews like latte and Cafe Forte which amplifies the flavors from the brew for a better and stronger drip coffee experience.
- The custom brew sizes in this brewer system come in six types
- Cup size is perfect for your everyday morning dose of coffee.
- XL is larger than the traditional cup for a super energetic day.
- Travel Mug is suitable for days you need a take-out for two.
- XL Multi-Serve lets you tackle both cold and hot servings in one container.
- Half Carafe is larger than any of the above and is fitting for small get together.
- Full Carafe is the largest brew size option and is reviewed sufficiently if having a bunch of guests or friends over.
- Ninja Built-In Frother
The Built-In Ninja Frother is Ninja Coffee Bar’s most novel feature with both hot and cold frothing capabilities. It gives a smooth and silky flavor to the milk and works best for specialty brews, adding a little foam to your morning routine.
- One-touch Intelligence Auto-iQ
This is one of the most efficient features of the Ninja Coffee brewer. It allows you to choose a size and a brew and with the click of the brew button, you’re good to go. The thermal flavor extraction lets you dial up from the classic to rich brew. The Auto-iQ intelligence draws the right amount of water to prepare the coffee you desire. There are times when you might find it a little difficult to work with all the new details of your coffee maker, but it can be easily fixed by troubleshooting.
Carafes are included in some Ninja models and they come in two types:
- Glass Carafe: The Glass Carafe comes with an Intelligent Warming Plate with a 2-hour auto off system. This adds to the machine’s best features as the warming plate keeps the coffee in the carafe at just the convenient drinking temperature. If you like coffee that doesn’t cause you to burn your tongue, then this is your cue.
- Thermal Carafe: The Thermal Carafe is stainless steel and double-walled which makes the beverage to stay hot for 2- hours. You can always save some coffee for later cravings!
- Permanent Filter
The Coffee Bar comes with a permanent filter in the brew basket. You can reuse it every time you make yourself a cup and paper filters are old news now.
⇢ TOP 5 NINJA COFFEE BAR REVIEWS
Ninja stocks a variety of models which differ subtly based on its attributes. It might have left you with furrowed brows but worry not! Keeping in account the details, we’ve sorted its top models into categories, making it easier for you to choose your ace.
Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer System with Stainless Thermal Carafe (CF097)
Ninja Coffee Bar CF097 is a newer model of the famous CF085Z with brilliant up-to-date technology. Along with the signature brew Cafe Forte and the thermal flavor extraction technology, the system also has a detachable water reservoir. If you enjoy coffee with unique blends, then this work of art is strongly recommended.
It has dynamic functions which range from making iced coffee in the carafe to hot, rich brew in the travel mug. Thus, making it the best in class and ideal for home use.
Things We Liked
- The 50 oz. Stainless Steel Thermally Insulated Carafe keeps the coffee hot longer.
- Can brew iced coffee drinks with the 50 oz. Ninja Over Ice Carafe in no time.
- The Auto-iQ One-touch Intelligence is one of the key features of Ninja models. (makes brewing a no-brainer).
- The clean light turns on when the machine needs descaling.
Things We Didn’t Like
- Coffee stays hot for just an hour in the Thermal Carafe without the heating plate.
- Brewing doesn’t stop automatically.
Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer System with Glass Carafe (CF091)
Ninja’s yet another newer version, CF091 works effectively and enjoys a 4.4 star on Amazon. The convenience and ease of use crown this masterpiece as one of the best on our list.
Things We Liked
- The 50 oz. Glass Carafe measures up to 10 cups. (fit for bigger families)
- The signature brew Cafe Forte and Specialty give your coffee a robust and full-bodied taste to it.
- The Built-In Frother attached to the side of the machine is bliss for foam lovers.
- Relatively an affordable model.
Things We Didn’t Like
- Milk needs to be microwaved separately before frothing because the Frother doesn’t steam milk.
- Only brews the sizes mentioned on the display and not in between.
Ninja Coffee Bar Single-Serve System (CF112)
If you love making a cup of coffee just for yourself, this single-serve coffee maker is recommended. Ninja Coffee Bar CF112 houses a lot of features and is one of our favorites because of its clean-cut model with minimalistic design. With different specialty brew types, you can try out new recipes and if you’re a Starbucks fan, then do check out these cool recipes here.
Things We Liked
- Contains all the brew types including Café Forte.
- Also tags along with it a 22 oz. XL Multi-Serve Ninja Hot and Cold Tumbler.
- The Ninja Hot and Cold Built-In Frother is also one of its strengths.
- The Advanced Thermal Flavour Extraction Technology is common to all Ninja models which lets you enjoy your coffee by unlocking the full flavor of the ground coffee.
- An efficient low-end product with a limited warranty of 1 year.
Things We Didn’t Like
- Consists of all brew sizes except for half and full Carafe which limits your size options.
- The clean light doesn’t go off even after the descaling.
Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer with Thermal Carafe (CF085Z)
This might be your go-to coffee machine if you’re looking for a productive under-budget coffee maker. Ninja Coffee Bar CF085Z has a way of heating the water and distributing it all over the grounds which makes it another one of our favorite Ninja models so far.
Things We Liked
- The stainless double-walled thermally insulated carafe keeps the coffee hot for up to 2 hours.
- The attribute of first saturating the beans and then starting a full brew cycle makes it more like a pour-over than drip brewer.
- It stands 15” tall and can fit perfectly in even small kitchen countertops.
Things We Didn’t Like
- The Built-In Ninja Frother is not available.
- Doesn’t contain brew sizes XL Cup and XL Multi-Serve.
- The clean light doesn’t go off even after running a clean cycle.
Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer with Glass Carafe (CF080Z)
A mid-priced solid Ninja model with Glass Carafe and a Hot and Cold Insulated Tumbler which has flexibility and ease of use as its forte, easily making it to our top list.
Things We Liked
- The temp warming plate with the glass carafe keeps the coffee at a convenient temperature.
- Includes the Ninja Hot and Cold 18 oz, Insulated Tumbler, so that you can enjoy your coffee while on the go.
- With the removable water reservoir being dishwasher safe, you can easily clean the reservoir.
Things We Didn’t Like
- Doesn’t include the Ninja Built-In Frother.
- Bew sizes XL Cup and XL Multi-Serve are not available.
- Brew type Café Forte does not display as an option.
All in all, your near perfect coffee maker is a few steps away if you pick your cards right. By the review conducted above, we’ve concluded that Ninja Coffee Bar (CF097) is the best buy comprising of every feature that an ideal coffeemaker possesses. The Thermal Carafe and Café Forte brew type make it a standout. Now brewing your favorite coffee specialty is all very possible, so it might be time to say goodbye to your traditional drip brewer!
We know you love coffee too much and if you have been confused about which kind of coffee machine will meet your daily coffee needs and fit the bill altogether, then say no more! This buyer’s guide briefs on what you need to know before buying your favorite-to-be coffee maker. For any furthers understandings of the ninja coffee brewers, you can check this out, but if you are struggling with installation, then you should check out our how-to-install post.
- Type Of Brewer
Drip brewers contain either a thermal, glass, or duel pot system for brewing coffee in different ways.
- Thermal carafes can be suitable for you if you like to brew a big pot of coffee and want to keep it hot and flavorful for a longer period. This is because thermal carafes are insulated, they keep the coffee warm for a while. This prevents the coffee from over-brewing.
- Glass carafe coffee makers on the other side are not insulated and need to sit on a heating platform to stay warm. On the bright side, glass carafes let you see the amount of coffee you brewed. Furthermore, glass carafe coffee makers come equipped with a heating or warming plate which keeps your coffee at the desired temperature, but coffee might lose its flavor after hours of heating.
- For those of you who like to experiment often, there is the dual pot system where there is an option for brewing two different flavors of coffee at once or a pot of decaf and a pot of regular. Dual pot coffee makers have dual brewing stations and therefore dual pots befitting for places like the office.
- Sticking To The Budget
If you figure out how much you are willing to spend on your machine, then your search is filtered down to more viable options which makes it easier for you to choose from such a wide range.
Sticking to the budget also eliminates chances of over-spending and if you’re impulsive in your decisions, then choosing a budget range might save you a hundred-dollar bill.
- Coffee Intake
Choosing the right coffee machine has very much to do with the amount of coffee you brew daily. With a drip coffee maker, you can choose a lot of different sizes. You must keep in mind the size of the brewer and the size of the pot and you can typically brew up to 4-to-20 cups of coffee.
- If you make coffee just for yourself, then single-serve coffee systems are your type.
- If your folks are coffee people too, then carafe coffee makers are best to choose from.
Prerequisites To Using Your Coffee Machine
Before buying and start using your machine, you need to get acquainted with some details that would help you in the long run. Mentioned below are some prerequisites you would need to know about owning and using your coffee maker.
- The kind of coffee to use: The Ninja Coffee Bar makes use of ground coffee from single-serve to full carafe. The system is shipped with a scoop that measures the amount of coffee used for different sizes. If you use pre-ground coffee, then get some tips on how to store your coffee before grinding and brewing it.
- Descaling your coffee machine: After buying a new coffee machine, a full brew cycle needs to be run in order to ensure healthy brewing. The machine also needs cleaning now and then and it also comes with a clean button that descales the machine automatically. If your machine is not cleaned for a while, your coffee might taste bitter. The bitterness in coffee also persists due to other factors which are highlighted in this research. You can also check out this how-to-clean post to get some tips on cleaning.
- Handling the Frother: Most coffee machines are not equipped with a Built-In Frother. Ninja models contain either a Ninja Built-In Frother or a Ninja Easy Frother. The Easy Frother is surprisingly efficient and froths in just the right way as the Built-In.
- Brewing tips: Your first brew needs a little guidance. Reading the Instruction Manual will be helpful for safety issues. You should also be careful while choosing your brew type and size because you might face difficulties later. You can refer to the Science of Brewing for getting a more detailed research on brewing.
- Using the Brew Basket and Paper Filters: With the machine you purchase comes a permanent filter which can be reused after cleaning. If you want to use paper filter, then just remove the permanent filter and place the paper filter and dispose it once you run the brew cycle
- Choosing the right carafe: Carafes are of two types and choosing the right one gets a little confusing but if you haven’t already bought one, then check out this study which mentions thermal carafes as being more efficient.