With coffee being our everyday savior, choosing the right coffee machine becomes an all-important task and we just can’t afford to make a wrong decision! With such a huge competition amongst leading coffee machine companies, Ninja Coffee Bar stands out.
As far as brewing those specialty coffee beverages is concerned, Ninja makes it as easy as ABC. And if you’re still wondering to give it a chance, then get on board! We’ve thoroughly reviewed the top models of Ninja Coffee Bar to help you get a head start on your decision. Choose wisely!
If you’re looking for a model which can assure you top-notch quality, then CF097 might be your cue. It uses all the best features like the Specialty brew and is equipped with a 50-oz. Coffee Ice Pitcher and the Built-In Frother. The 50-oz. stainless steel insulated thermal carafe also makes it a tough competition.
But if you already have a budget constraint then CF085Z is reviewed as a better option because you get a decent number of features including the Ninja Easy Frother and again a 50-oz stainless steel insulated thermal carafe with an 18-oz. to-go tumbler and the affordable price tag makes it your kitchen-favourite in no time.
We know you love coffee too much and if you have been confused about which kind of coffee machine will meet your daily coffee needs and fit the bill altogether, then say no more!
This buyer’s guide briefs on what you need to know before buying your favourite-to-be coffee maker.
- Type Of Brewer
Drip brewers contain either a thermal, glass, or duel pot system for brewing coffee in different ways.
- Thermal carafes can be suitable for you if you like to brew a big pot of coffee and want to keep it hot and flavorful for a longer period. This is because thermal carafes are insulated, they keep the coffee warm for a while. This prevents the coffee from over-brewing.
- Glass carafe coffee makers on the other side are not insulated and need to sit on a heating platform to stay warm. On the bright side, glass carafes let you see the amount of coffee you brewed. Furthermore, glass carafe coffee makers come equipped with a heating or warming plate which keeps your coffee at desired temperature, but coffee might lose its flavour after hours of heating.
- For those of you who like to experiment often, there is the dual pot system where there is an option for brewing two different flavors of coffee at once, or a pot of decaf and a pot of regular. Dual pot coffee makers have dual brewing stations and therefore dual pots befitting for places like the office.
- Sticking To The Budget
If you figure out how much you are willing to spend on your machine, then your search is filtered down to more viable options which makes it easier for you to choose from such a wide range.
Sticking to the budget also eliminates chances of over-spending and if you’re impulsive in your decisions, then choosing a budget range might save you a hundred-dollar bill.
- Coffee Intake
Choosing the right coffee machine has very much to do with the amount of coffee you brew daily. With a drip coffee maker, you can choose a lot of different sizes. You must keep in mind the size of the brewer and the size of the pot and you can typically brew up to 4-to-20 cups of coffee.
- If you make coffee just for yourself, then single-serve coffee systems are your type.
- If your folks are coffee people too, then carafe coffee makers are best to choose from.
To make your coffee machine shopping effortless, we’ve done a product review in the last section. So, keep going!
- Best Home Use Coffee Maker
- Best Single-Serve Coffee Maker
- Best Glass Carafe Coffee Maker
- Best Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker