Updated: Sunday, September 23rd 2018
Thinking of getting yourself a ninja? Read our ninja coffee bar reviews by America’s Top Coffee Experts and Get Available Discounts.
If you’re looking for top-notch quality, then the CF097 is your cue. It has all the best features like Specialty brew and is equipped with a 50-oz.Coffee Ice Pitcher and the Built-In Frother. The stainless steel insulated thermal carafe also makes it a tough competition.
If you want a budget friendly option that does all the basics functions, then the CF080Z is the right choice for you.
Here are the Ninja Coffee Bar Reviews for 2018
|Ninja Coffee Bar Models|
|Today's Discount Links|
Ninja coffee bar reviews
Ninja stocks a variety of models which differ subtly based on its attributes. It might have left you with furrowed brows but worry not! Keeping in account the details, we’ve sorted its top models, making it easier for you to choose your ace.
If you want to get yourself a ‘ninja’ in real terms, Ninja Coffee Bar CF097 is the perfect buy! It has all the best features from an inbuilt frother to an all exclusive automatic brewer. It is the newer technologically advanced version of the popular CF085Z.
The CF097 is a newer model of the famous CF085Z with brilliant up-to-date technology. Along with the signature brew Cafe Forte and the thermal flavor extraction technology, the system also has a detachable water reservoir. If you enjoy coffee with unique blends, then this work of art is strongly recommended, which is why it is the #1 recommendation in our Ninja coffee brewer reviews.
Built: The Coffee Bar dimensions are 12” wide, 15” tall and 8” deep(add 3.5” for the frother). It has a good quality, sturdy plasticexterior finish while the inside of the coffee bar is completely stainless steel thermally insulated.
It also has a detachable water reservoir making your task of brewing coffee mess free. This model comes with a permanent filter (but you can always go back to using paper filters if you like.)
It includes a 10 cup (50 oz.) double wall thermal carafe and 10 cup (50 oz.) ninja over ice carafe.
Functionality: It offers 5 brew blends – classic, rich, over ice, specialty signature brew, and café forte. It also comes in 6 different mug sizes – Normal cup, XL cup, Travel mug, XL Multi Sleeve, Half Carafe, and Full Carafe.
It has a built in frother as mentioned above. The 50 oz. layer of highly efficient and tough insulation carafe that helps to keep the coffee hot for longer (and cold too). This also helps in brewing iced coffee drinks in no time. The cups come without the pods> making it environment-friendly and allowing you to use any type of ground coffee.
It also has the winner function, the Auto IQ One Touch Intelligence which makes the coffee bar use the exact amount of water according to the brew type and serving size you have chosen, trimming down your measuring work.
Whenever the machine needs cleaning, the clean light automatically turns on. In addition, it also has an intelligent warming plate that keeps your coffee warm for a longer time than usual.
- Auto IQ One Touch Intelligence
- Automatic Clean Light
- Automatic brewer
- Built-In Frother
- Thermal insulation
- Water reservoir
- Environment-friendly as cups come without pods
- The coffee tends to only remain warm for about an hour if the heating plate isn’t there.
- Brewing does not stop automatically.
- The costliest model out of all the 5.
SolidGoldEat’s Rating: (4.8/5) Keeping the cost factor aside, this model is perfect for everyone who loves their coffee machines to be smart and wise. With numerous automatic functions and a sturdy body, the Ninja Coffee Bar FC097 is the best buy. Whereas, if you want to go for a budget-friendly option, you might have to look for the other basic models.
The Ninja Coffee Bar CF091 is a single serve and glass body carafecoffee machine. It comes with various brew types and different cup sizes that you wouldn’t find anywhere else. This model is best if you are looking for a coffee maker that can make both single serves and larger servings.
The Ninja Coffee Bar CF091 is completely made of fine quality glass which is thermally insulated from the inside to keep the hot coffee warm and the iced coffee chilled!
The dimensions of it are 9.21” (depth) x 11.96” (width) x 15.00” (height). It comes with a brew basket that is designed to fit a cone-shaped permanent filter but you can also use a paper filter instead of the permanent one. This is quite a bulky model hence if you are planning to get it, make sure there is enough space for you to fit it in.
They also build it with an Advanced Thermal Flavour Extraction Technology that allows you to enjoy your freshly brewed coffee flavor to the fullest.
In addition, its Intelligent Warming Plate keeps the coffee warm for up to two hours.
The Warming Plate that was talked about above can be changed and set for as long as 4 hours or as low as 15 minutes to keep your coffee warm for longer. It turns off automatically but there is also a manual option for it.
It comes in various brew options namely: Classic Brew (for smooth and balanced flavour), Rich Brew (for intense flavour), Over Ice Brew (for the perfect iced coffee), Café Forte (robust of complex flavours), and Speciality Brew (super rich texture that can be combined with frothed milk).
It also comes in 6 different mug sizes – Normal cup, XL cup, Travel mug, XL Multi Sleeve, Half Carafe, and Full Carafe.
Like most of the other Ninja Coffee Bars, even this comes with an integrated automatic frother which helps in frothing the milk perfectly in texture.
It comes with an Auto One Touch Intelligence Technology which is one of the crown winners in the Ninja Coffee Bar Systems as it draws the exact amount of water from the reservoir as required by your brew type and size.
The machine has an automatic clean light system that turns on when there is excess calcium build-up in the bar and the system requires cleaning.
Talking about crown winners, it also comes with a Delay Brew Buttonthat allows you to add your coffee and set the timer for when you would like the machine to brew it, making it a smart machine
The Bar remains preheated for 72 hoursunless turned off. The Pod Free Mechanism makes you use any time of coffee and personalize flavors according to your taste and preferences.
- Comes with the signature brews (Café Forte and Speciality Brew)
- Built-in frother
- Automatic cleaning light
- Smart auto one-touch intelligence technology
- Delay brew button
- Very affordable when compared to its other model CF097, having almost the same features. (nearly half its price)
- Customisable warming plate
- Bundles of brew types and every size available
- Comes with a permanent filter
- Frother does not come with a steamer so milk needs to be steamed separately before frothing.
- Can only brew the exact size mentioned above and not anything in between.
- Specialty and Café Forte can only brew a fixed amount of coffee and you cannot choose a size.
- It can only brew coffee grounds and not coffee pods.
SolidGoldEat’s Rating: (4.5/5) Going through the pros and cons we have come to the result that the Ninja Coffee Bar 091 is a great buy if you want a coffee maker that is good for single servings but can also manage larger ones.
It has few restrictions such as coffee brew size in some cases, unavailability of a steamer etc. though with all the intelligent features it comes with a great price and if you are ready to compromise on few terms, this should be a great pick for you!
If you love making a cup of coffee just for yourself, this single-serve coffee maker is recommended. CF112 houses a lot of features and is one of our favorites because of its clean-cut model with minimalistic design. With different specialty brew types, you can try out new recipes and if you’re a Starbucks fan, then do check out these cool recipes here.
Things We Liked
- Contains all the brew types including Café Forte.
- Also tags along with it a 22 oz. XL Multi-Serve Ninja Hot and Cold Tumbler.
- The Ninja Hot and Cold Built-In Frother is also one of its strengths.
- The Advanced Thermal Flavour Extraction Technology is common to all Ninja models which lets you enjoy your coffee by unlocking the full flavor of the ground coffee.
- An efficient low-end product with a limited warranty of 1 year.
Things We Didn’t Like
- Consists of all brew sizes except for half and full Carafe which limits your size options.
- The clean light doesn’t go off even after the descaling.
This might be your go-to coffee machine if you’re looking for a productive under-budget coffee maker. CF085Z has a way of heating the water and distributing it all over the grounds which makes it another one of our favorite Ninja models so far.
Things We Liked
- The stainless double-walled thermally insulated carafe keeps the coffee hot for up to 2 hours.
- The attribute of first saturating the beans and then starting a full brew cycle makes it more like a pour-over than drip brewer.
- It stands 15” tall and can fit perfectly in even small kitchen countertops.
Things We Didn’t Like
- The Built-In Ninja Frother is not available.
- Doesn’t contain brew sizes XL Cup and XL Multi-Serve.
- The clean light doesn’t go off even after running a clean cycle.
A mid-priced solid Ninja model with Glass Carafe and a Hot and Cold Insulated Tumbler which has flexibility and ease of use as its forte, easily making it to our top list.
Things We Liked
- The temp warming plate with the glass carafe keeps the coffee at a convenient temperature.
- Includes the Ninja Hot and Cold 18 oz, Insulated Tumbler, so that you can enjoy your coffee while on the go.
- With the removable water reservoir being dishwasher safe, you can easily clean the reservoir.
Things We Didn’t Like
- Doesn’t include the Ninja Built-In Frother.
- Bew sizes XL Cup and XL Multi-Serve are not available.
- Brew type Café Forte does not display as an option.
All in all, your near perfect coffee maker is a few steps away if you pick your cards right. With the review conducted above, we’ve concluded that CF097 is the best buy comprising of every feature that an ideal coffeemaker possesses. The Thermal Carafe and Café Forte brew type make it a standout. Now brewing your favorite coffee specialty is all very possible, so it might be time to say goodbye to your traditional drip brewer!
Ninja has acquired quite a position in the market for its kitchenware range. Ninja Brewers by Euro-Pro is yet another gem that has reformed the drip-brewer industry to the core. With over a variety of brewing styles and the one-touch intelligence Auto-iQ, it can literally make any coffee drink you fancy.
SharkNinja’s Ninja Coffee Machine is a pod free single-serve and a glass carafe system with a variety of brew types and sizes.
- The custom brew types of this machine are bulleted below as
- The classic brew is perfect for a smooth, rich, classic cup of hot coffee.
- The Rich brew is a little bit stronger than the classic but is ideal for those of you who prefer extra cream or milk in their coffee.
- Over-Ice brew makes a strong concentrated coffee that is perfect for brewing directly over ice. It is guaranteed to make you a perfect cold, refreshing iced coffee that is not watered down.
- Signature brews include Specialty brews like latte and Cafe Forte which amplifies the flavors from the brew for a better and stronger drip coffee experience.
- The custom brew sizes in this brewer system come in six types
- Cup size is perfect for your everyday morning dose of coffee.
- XL is larger than the traditional cup for a super energetic day.
- Travel Mug is suitable for days you need a take-out for two.
- XL Multi-Serve lets you tackle both cold and hot servings in one container.
- Half Carafe is larger than any of the above and is fitting for small get together.
- Full Carafe is the largest brew size option and is reviewed sufficiently if having a bunch of guests or friends over.
- Ninja Built-In Frother
The Built-In Ninja Frother is the most novel feature with both hot and cold frothing capabilities. It gives a smooth and silky flavor to the milk and works best for specialty brews, adding a little foam to your morning routine.
- One-touch Intelligence Auto-iQ
This is one of the most efficient features of the Ninja Coffee brewer. It allows you to choose a size and a brew and with the click of the brew button, you’re good to go. The thermal flavor extraction lets you dial up from the classic to rich brew. The Auto-iQ intelligence draws the right amount of water to prepare the coffee you desire. There are times when you might find it a little difficult to work with all the new details of your coffee maker, but it can be easily fixed by troubleshooting.
Carafes are included in some Ninja models and they come in two types:
- Glass Carafe: The Glass Carafe comes with an Intelligent Warming Plate with a 2-hour auto off system. This adds to the machine’s best features as the warming plate keeps the coffee in the carafe at just the convenient drinking temperature. If you like coffee that doesn’t cause you to burn your tongue, then this is your cue.
- Thermal Carafe: The Thermal Carafe is stainless steel and double-walled which makes the beverage to stay hot for 2- hours. You can always save some coffee for later cravings!
- Permanent Filter
The Ninja comes with a permanent filter in the brew basket. You can reuse it every time you make yourself a cup and paper filters are old news now.
We know you love coffee too much and if you have been confused about which kind of coffee machine will meet your daily coffee needs and fit the bill altogether, then say no more! This buyer’s guide briefs on what you need to know before buying your favorite-to-be coffee maker. For any furthers understandings of the ninja coffee brewers, you can check this out, but if you are struggling with installation, then you should check out our how-to-install post.
- Type Of Brewer
The Drip brewers mentioned above shows that they contain either a thermal, glass, or duel pot system for brewing coffee in different ways.
- Thermal carafes can be suitable for you if you like to brew a big pot of coffee and want to keep it hot and flavorful for a longer period. This is because thermal carafes are insulated, they keep the coffee warm for a while. This prevents the coffee from over-brewing.
- Glass carafe coffee makers on the other side are not insulated and need to sit on a heating platform to stay warm. On the bright side, glass carafes let you see the amount of coffee you brewed. Furthermore, glass carafe coffee makers come equipped with a heating or warming plate which keeps your coffee at the desired temperature, but coffee might lose its flavor after hours of heating.
- For those of you who like to experiment often, there is the dual pot system where there is an option for brewing two different flavors of coffee at once or a pot of decaf and a pot of regular. Dual pot coffee makers have dual brewing stations and therefore dual pots befitting for places like the office.
- Sticking To The Budget
If you figure out how much you are willing to spend on your machine, then your search is filtered down to more viable options which makes it easier for you to choose from such a wide range.
Sticking to the budget also eliminates chances of over-spending and if you’re impulsive in your decisions, then choosing a budget range might save you a hundred-dollar bill.
- Coffee Intake
Choosing the right coffee machine has very much to do with the amount of coffee you brew daily. With a drip coffee maker, you can choose a lot of different sizes. You must keep in mind the size of the brewer and the size of the pot and you can typically brew up to 4-to-20 cups of coffee.
- If you make coffee just for yourself, then single-serve coffee systems are your type.
- If your folks are coffee people too, then carafe coffee makers are best to choose from.
Prerequisites To Using Your Coffee Machine
Before buying and start using your machine, you need to get acquainted with some details that would help you in the long run. Mentioned below are some prerequisites you would need to know about owning and using your coffee maker.
- The kind of coffee to use: The ratings show that Ninja only makes use of ground coffee from single-serve to full carafe. The system is shipped with a scoop that measures the amount of coffee used for different sizes. If you use pre-ground coffee, then get some tips on how to store your coffee before grinding and brewing it.
- Descaling your coffee machine: After buying a new coffee machine, a full brew cycle needs to be run in order to ensure healthy brewing. The machine also needs cleaning now and then and it also comes with a clean button that descales the machine automatically. If your machine is not cleaned for a while, your coffee might taste bitter. The bitterness in coffee also persists due to other factors which are highlighted in this research. You can also check out this how-to-clean post to get some tips on cleaning.
- Handling the Frother: Most coffee machines are not equipped with a Built-In Frother. Ninja models contain either a Ninja Built-In Frother or a Ninja Easy Frother. The Easy Frother is surprisingly efficient and froths in just the right way as the Built-In.
- Brewing tips: Your first brew needs a little guidance. Reading the Instruction Manual will be helpful for safety issues. You should also be careful while choosing your brew type and size because you might face difficulties later. You can refer to the Science of Brewing for getting a more detailed research on brewing.
- Using the Brew Basket and Paper Filters: With the machine you purchase comes a permanent filter which can be reused after cleaning. If you want to use paper filter, then just remove the permanent filter and place the paper filter and dispose it once you run the brew cycle
- Choosing the right carafe: Carafes are of two types and choosing the right one gets a little confusing but if you haven’t already bought one, then check out this study which mentions thermal carafes as being more efficient.
So, here’s hoping our Ninja coffee bar reviews did help you choose the perfect Ninja for your kitchen, for any queries or follow-ups, use the comment section below 🙂