Updated: Tuesday, May 21st 2019
Thinking of getting yourself a ninja? Read our ninja coffee bar reviews by America’s Top Coffee Experts and Get Available Discounts.
If you’re looking for top-notch quality, then the CF097 is your cue. It has all the best features like Specialty brew and is equipped with a 50-oz.Coffee Ice Pitcher and the Built-In Frother. The stainless steel insulated thermal carafe also makes it a tough competition.
If you want a budget friendly option that does all the basics functions, then the CF080Z is the right choice for you.
Here are the Ninja Coffee Bar Reviews for 2018
|Ninja Coffee Bar Models|
|Today's Discount Links|
Analysis of the Ninja coffee bar
Ninja stocks a variety of models which differ subtly based on its attributes. It might have left you with furrowed brows but worry not! Keeping in account the details, we’ve sorted its top models, making it easier for you to choose your ace.
If you want to get yourself a ‘ninja’ in real terms, Ninja Coffee Bar CF097 is the perfect buy! It has all the best features from an inbuilt frother to an all exclusive automatic brewer. It is the newer technologically advanced version of the popular CF085Z.
The CF097 is a newer model of the famous CF085Z with brilliant up-to-date technology. Along with the signature brew Cafe Forte and the thermal flavor extraction technology, the system also has a detachable water reservoir. If you enjoy coffee with unique blends, then this work of art is strongly recommended, which is why it is the #1 recommendation in our Ninja coffee brewer reviews.
Built: The Coffee Bar dimensions are 12” wide, 15” tall and 8” deep(add 3.5” for the frother). It has a good quality, sturdy plasticexterior finish while the inside of the coffee bar is completely stainless steel thermally insulated.
It also has a detachable water reservoir making your task of brewing coffee mess free. This model comes with a permanent filter (but you can always go back to using paper filters if you like.)
It includes a 10 cup (50 oz.) double wall thermal carafe and 10 cup (50 oz.) ninja over ice carafe.
Functionality: It offers 5 brew blends – classic, rich, over ice, specialty signature brew, and café forte. It also comes in 6 different mug sizes – Normal cup, XL cup, Travel mug, XL Multi Sleeve, Half Carafe, and Full Carafe.
It has a built in frother as mentioned above. The 50 oz. layer of highly efficient and tough insulation carafe that helps to keep the coffee hot for longer (and cold too). This also helps in brewing iced coffee drinks in no time. The cups come without the pods> making it environment-friendly and allowing you to use any type of ground coffee.
It also has the winner function, the Auto IQ One Touch Intelligence which makes the coffee bar use the exact amount of water according to the brew type and serving size you have chosen, trimming down your measuring work.
Whenever the machine needs cleaning, the clean light automatically turns on. In addition, it also has an intelligent warming plate that keeps your coffee warm for a longer time than usual.
- Auto IQ One Touch Intelligence
- Automatic Clean Light
- Automatic brewer
- Built-In Frother
- Thermal insulation
- Water reservoir
- Environment-friendly as cups come without pods
- The coffee tends to only remain warm for about an hour if the heating plate isn’t there.
- Brewing does not stop automatically.
- The costliest model out of all the 5.
SolidGoldEat’s Rating: (4.9/5) Keeping the cost factor aside, this model is perfect for everyone who loves their coffee machines to be smart and wise. With numerous automatic functions and a sturdy body, the Ninja Coffee Bar FC097 is the best buy. Whereas, if you want to go for a budget-friendly option, you might have to look for the other basic models.
The Ninja Coffee Bar CF091 is a single serve and glass body carafecoffee machine. It comes with various brew types and different cup sizes that you wouldn’t find anywhere else. This model is best if you are looking for a coffee maker that can make both single serves and larger servings.
The Ninja Coffee Bar CF091 is completely made of fine quality glass which is thermally insulated from the inside to keep the hot coffee warm and the iced coffee chilled!
The dimensions of it are 9.21” (depth) x 11.96” (width) x 15.00” (height). It comes with a brew basket that is designed to fit a cone-shaped permanent filter but you can also use a paper filter instead of the permanent one. This is quite a bulky model hence if you are planning to get it, make sure there is enough space for you to fit it in.
They also build it with an Advanced Thermal Flavour Extraction Technology that allows you to enjoy your freshly brewed coffee flavor to the fullest.
In addition, its Intelligent Warming Plate keeps the coffee warm for up to two hours.
The Warming Plate that was talked about above can be changed and set for as long as 4 hours or as low as 15 minutes to keep your coffee warm for longer. It turns off automatically but there is also a manual option for it.
It comes in various brew options namely: Classic Brew (for smooth and balanced flavour), Rich Brew (for intense flavour), Over Ice Brew (for the perfect iced coffee), Café Forte (robust of complex flavours), and Speciality Brew (super rich texture that can be combined with frothed milk).
It also comes in 6 different mug sizes – Normal cup, XL cup, Travel mug, XL Multi Sleeve, Half Carafe, and Full Carafe.
Like most of the other Ninja Coffee Bars, even this comes with an integrated automatic frother which helps in frothing the milk perfectly in texture.
It comes with an Auto One Touch Intelligence Technology which is one of the crown winners in the Ninja Coffee Bar Systems as it draws the exact amount of water from the reservoir as required by your brew type and size.
The machine has an automatic clean light system that turns on when there is excess calcium build-up in the bar and the system requires cleaning.
Talking about crown winners, it also comes with a Delay Brew Buttonthat allows you to add your coffee and set the timer for when you would like the machine to brew it, making it a smart machine
The Bar remains preheated for 72 hoursunless turned off. The Pod Free Mechanism makes you use any time of coffee and personalize flavors according to your taste and preferences.
- Comes with the signature brews (Café Forte and Speciality Brew)
- Built-in frother
- Automatic cleaning light
- Smart auto one-touch intelligence technology
- Delay brew button
- Very affordable when compared to its other model CF097, having almost the same features. (nearly half its price)
- Customisable warming plate
- Bundles of brew types and every size available
- Comes with a permanent filter
- Frother does not come with a steamer so milk needs to be steamed separately before frothing.
- Can only brew the exact size mentioned above and not anything in between.
- Specialty and Café Forte can only brew a fixed amount of coffee and you cannot choose a size.
- It can only brew coffee grounds and not coffee pods.
SolidGoldEat’s Rating: (4.8/5) Going through the pros and cons we have come to the result that the Ninja Coffee Bar 091 is a great buy if you want a coffee maker that is good for single servings but can also manage larger ones.
It has few restrictions such as coffee brew size in some cases, unavailability of a steamer etc. though with all the intelligent features it comes with a great price and if you are ready to compromise on few terms, this should be a great pick for you!
For all us coffee lovers out there who just cannot go a day without coffee, Ninja Coffee Bar CF112 is the perfect single serve coffee maker for you! It caters to many features and is known for its easy of handling.
It comes under the budget-friendly options, so it’s not gonna cost your a bomb.
Let’s go through an in-depth review of Ninja Coffee Bar CF112 and find out if this is your perfect coffee partner or not –
It weighs about 12 pounds, making it a bulky model and a little difficult to move around. The dimensions are 12.2” (Length), 11” (Breadth), 16.3” (Height). The body is wholly made of good quality plastic.
It comes with an Integrated Scoop with Brewer Storage that makes it extremely convenient for you to store your brewed coffee for a while.
The only disadvantage of this model is that it does not come with any carafe unlike most of the Ninja Coffee Bar models but, has an inclusion of a multi-server Ninja hot and cold tumbler.
Like most Ninja models, it also comes with a permanent filter which can be replaced by a paper filter.
It’s built with the famous Thermal Flavour Extraction Technology which is common to almost every Ninja product!
It comes with a built-in hot and cold frother.
This model provides 5 brew types – classic (smooth texture), rich (intense flavour), over ice (iced coffee), speciality (rich concentrate that can be combined with frothed milk), and café forte (unique nuances of flavour) which allow you to brew your coffee in almost every way possible.
As mentioned above, it does not come with a carafe but has other 4 sizes available – normal cup, XL cup, travel mug, and XL multi-serve cup.
This is also a pod free coffee maker allowing you to use any sort of coffee that you wish and customizing your drinks to your comfort. The Auto One Touch Intelligence Technology is not new to the Ninja Models and is a part of this one too, which draws the exact amount of water required from the water reservoir without you having to do the work.
- Provision of XL setting for both travel mugs and cups
- Auto IQ technology
- Thermal Flavour Extraction
- Budget-friendly (Costs about $100)
- Ease of Use
- A bit Bulky
- Not for people who would like to make coffee in large servings
- Does not come with a carafe
- No automatic Clean Light mechanism
SolidGoldEat’s Rating (4.6/5): For anyone who likes coffee in only 1-2 servings, this is the right model for you. Though it does not have every smart feature that the other Ninja models offer, this is a budget-friendly option. If you wish to prepare coffee for a group of people, this might be a disappointment as it does not even include a half or full carafe. Other than that, it is a good model offering a variety of brew types and 4 sizes with updated technologies.
The Ninja Coffee Bar CF085Z is easily one of the simpler versions of the Ninja Coffee Bar Brewers. It is one of the petite models and can easily fit even in small kitchen countertops.
Though this model does not have a built-in frother like most of the Ninja Coffee Bar models, it has its own Ninja Easy Frother which helps you in frothing the milk easily.
Let’s go through an in-depth review of the same, to cover its pros, cons and other features –
Built: This model weighs 10 pounds which is not very heavy, hence it is easy to carry around. The product dimensions are 18.5” (length) x 11.8” (breadth) x 12” (height).
It comes with a 43 oz. double wall stainless steel vacuum thermally insulated carafe which is one of the best things about it. The carafe is made of good quality stainless steel. It keeps the coffee hot for up to 2 hours. Along with this, it also includes a ninja hot and cold 18 oz. insulated tumbler which allows you to brew directly into the tumbler no matter if it is for hot or cold.
Like most models, this model also comes with the One Touch Auto intelligence Technology that helps in drawing the exact amount of water from the water reservoir required for your coffee type and size.
The water reservoir is also made of sturdy plastic and is also removable.
It contains a permanent filter which can be used repeatedly but also has an option to use paper filters if desired.
It comes with 4 cups sizes – cup, travel mug, half carafe, and full carafe. It also includes 4 brew types which allow you to make your perfect coffee at home in different styles – classic (smooth and balanced flavor), rich (intense but not bitter), over ice (for iced coffees), specialty (super rich concentrate).
This also has an option of Delay Brew wherein you can put your coffee to be brewed anytime in the next 24 hours in any size and brew type.
The Brew Chamber of this model is specially designed with a Drip Stop which provides you with an option to stop the brewing midway and pour a cup.
It also uses Thermal Flavour Extraction Technology which is patented by the Ninja models for enjoying the full potential flavor of the coffee.
What makes this model stand out from other models is its quality of first saturating the coffee beans and then brewing them. It controls the coffee temperature automatically and serves you the best coffee in no time.
- Delay Brew System
- Saturation of beans before brewing
- Double insulated carafe and hot & cold tumbler
- Thermal flavor extraction
- Auto IQ technology
- The option of both permanent and paper filter
- Compact and budget-friendly model
- Does not include the Café Forte brew type
- Doesn’t include XL Cup and XL multi-serve sizes
- Built-in frother not available
SolidGoldEat’s Rating : (4.5/5) This model is a compact model which will fit right into your budget.. Though it does not have some of the features that the Ninja bars generally do, it comes with both a carafe and a tumbler making it a plus point.
It also has some new features which not all models have like the delay brew system, the drip stop, and the double wall thermally insulated carafe. So if you are looking for an efficient bar with new features and are ready to sacrifice on a few aspects, Ninja Coffee Bar CF085Z is the one for you!
The Ninja Coffee Bars are famous for its amazing features like the Auto IQ Technology and one such model that falls under the budget-friendly category. Being light on the pocket, it misses out on few features available in the premium models. But, if you are a simple doer and love coffee to bits, this might be the correct option for you!
As it includes both sizes from a small cup to a full carafe, it is best suited regardless of your preference for small servings or large servings.
Ninja has designed it in a manner which makes it very easy to operate and one of the easiest handled models.
Lets go over the built and features to help you have a better understanding of the Ninja Coffee Bar 080Z–
Product dimensions are 18.1” (length) x 16.8” (breadth) x 12.8 (height), making it a little broader than most models. So if you have less kitchen slab space, it might create a problem.
It weighs around 10.65 pounds, and the outer body is made of good quality plastic. The 43 oz. the carafe is is made of fine quality glass and is thermally insulated. The carafe comes with an added warming plate which keeps your coffee warm up to 2 hours. You can adjust the setting of the warming plate for up to 4 hours and extend the duration of your coffee is warm.
Additionally, It comes with a ninja hot and cold 18 oz. insulated tumbler.
Its built with a double-sided scoop mechanism which helps you in taking the exact quantity of coffee you need, no matter how much of it is being brewed. This helps in giving your coffee the perfect taste.
It has a permanent filter but also comes with a paper filter kit, allowing you to use any of the two.
The Auto IQ Technology is not new to the Ninja Coffee Bars and is included in this model too. This helps in drawing an exact amount of water from the water reservoir and is automatically done by the machine according to your brew type and cup size. The water reservoir is removable.
The machine contains a drip stop feature allowing you stop the brewing process and pour a cup of coffee and then brew the leftover, again.
It also has the very famous function patented by the Ninja product line of Thermal Flavour Extraction Technology that brings out the best flavor of your coffee.
Unlike most models out there, this model does not include a built-in frother and only comes with a Ninja easy frother, making it a big disadvantage.
It allows you to brew in 4 sizes – directly in the cup, travel mug, half carafe and full carafe.
It also comes with 4 brew types that help you make your own favorite Starbucks Coffee at home!! The brew types are – classic (smooth and balanced flavor), rich (intense but not bitter), over ice (for iced coffees), and specialty (for super-rich concentrate).
It does not include a coffee pod hence only coffee grounds are able to be brewed.
- Drip Stop option
- Auto IQ Technology
- Thermal extraction
- Comes with a warming plate
- Includes an insulated tumbler
- Removable water reservoir allowing easier cleaning
- Does not include a built-in frother
- Has no coffee pods
- Does not come in the XL Cup and XL multi-serve style
- Does not have an option to brew in café forte
SolidGoldEat’s Rating : (4.3/5) This model is a budget-friendly model costing a little over a 100 bucks, but does not include features like built-in frother, coffee pod system, etc. there are more models in the market offering same features but lesser price.
The good thing about this model is that it comes with a drip stop option and a warming plate. Otherwise, it is just a basic model covering basic features at a decent price. If you would like to buy a model which covers major features at a reasonable price, ninja coffee bar cf080Z is the one for you!
Ninja has acquired quite a position in the market for its kitchenware range. Ninja Brewers by Euro-Pro is yet another gem that has reformed the drip-brewer industry to the core. With over a variety of brewing styles and the one-touch intelligence Auto-iQ, it can literally make any coffee drink you fancy.
SharkNinja’s Ninja Coffee Machine is a pod free single-serve and a glass carafe system with a variety of brew types and sizes.
- The custom brew types of this machine are bulleted below as
- The classic brew is perfect for a smooth, rich, classic cup of hot coffee.
- The Rich brew is a little bit stronger than the classic but is ideal for those of you who prefer extra cream or milk in their coffee.
- Over-Ice brew makes a strong concentrated coffee that is perfect for brewing directly over ice. It is guaranteed to make you a perfect cold, refreshing iced coffee that is not watered down.
- Signature brews include Specialty brews like latte and Cafe Forte which amplifies the flavors from the brew for a better and stronger drip coffee experience.
- The custom brew sizes in this brewer system come in six types
- Cup size is perfect for your everyday morning dose of coffee.
- XL is larger than the traditional cup for a super energetic day.
- Travel Mug is suitable for days you need a take-out for two.
- XL Multi-Serve lets you tackle both cold and hot servings in one container.
- Half Carafe is larger than any of the above and is fitting for small get together.
- Full Carafe is the largest brew size option and is reviewed sufficiently if having a bunch of guests or friends over.
- Ninja Built-In Frother
The Built-In Ninja Frother is the most novel feature with both hot and cold frothing capabilities. It gives a smooth and silky flavor to the milk and works best for specialty brews, adding a little foam to your morning routine.
- One-touch Intelligence Auto-iQ
This is one of the most efficient features of the Ninja Coffee brewer. It allows you to choose a size and a brew and with the click of the brew button, you’re good to go. The thermal flavor extraction lets you dial up from the classic to rich brew. The Auto-iQ intelligence draws the right amount of water to prepare the coffee you desire. There are times when you might find it a little difficult to work with all the new details of your coffee maker, but it can be easily fixed by troubleshooting.
Carafes are included in some Ninja models and they come in two types:
- Glass Carafe: The Glass Carafe comes with an Intelligent Warming Plate with a 2-hour auto off system. This adds to the machine’s best features as the warming plate keeps the coffee in the carafe at just the convenient drinking temperature. If you like coffee that doesn’t cause you to burn your tongue, then this is your cue.
- Thermal Carafe: The Thermal Carafe is stainless steel and double-walled which makes the beverage to stay hot for 2- hours. You can always save some coffee for later cravings!
- Permanent Filter
The Ninja comes with a permanent filter in the brew basket. You can reuse it every time you make yourself a cup and paper filters are old news now.
We know you love coffee too much and if you have been confused about which kind of coffee machine will meet your daily coffee needs and fit the bill altogether, then say no more! This buyer’s guide briefs on what you need to know before buying your favorite-to-be coffee maker. For any furthers understandings of the ninja coffee brewers, you can check this out, but if you are struggling with installation, then you should check out our how-to-install post.
- Type Of Brewer
The Drip brewers mentioned above shows that they contain either a thermal, glass, or duel pot system for brewing coffee in different ways.
- Thermal carafes can be suitable for you if you like to brew a big pot of coffee and want to keep it hot and flavorful for a longer period. This is because thermal carafes are insulated, they keep the coffee warm for a while. This prevents the coffee from over-brewing.
- Glass carafe coffee makers on the other side are not insulated and need to sit on a heating platform to stay warm. On the bright side, glass carafes let you see the amount of coffee you brewed. Furthermore, glass carafe coffee makers come equipped with a heating or warming plate which keeps your coffee at the desired temperature, but coffee might lose its flavor after hours of heating.
- For those of you who like to experiment often, there is the dual pot system where there is an option for brewing two different flavors of coffee at once or a pot of decaf and a pot of regular. Dual pot coffee makers have dual brewing stations and therefore dual pots befitting for places like the office.
- Sticking To The Budget
If you figure out how much you are willing to spend on your machine, then your search is filtered down to more viable options which makes it easier for you to choose from such a wide range.
Sticking to the budget also eliminates chances of over-spending and if you’re impulsive in your decisions, then choosing a budget range might save you a hundred-dollar bill.
- Coffee Intake
Choosing the right coffee machine has very much to do with the amount of coffee you brew daily. With a drip coffee maker, you can choose a lot of different sizes. You must keep in mind the size of the brewer and the size of the pot and you can typically brew up to 4-to-20 cups of coffee.
- If you make coffee just for yourself, then single-serve coffee systems are your type.
- If your folks are coffee people too, then carafe coffee makers are best to choose from.
Prerequisites To Using Your Coffee Machine
Before buying and start using your machine, you need to get acquainted with some details that would help you in the long run. Mentioned below are some prerequisites you would need to know about owning and using your coffee maker.
- The kind of coffee to use: The ratings show that Ninja only makes use of ground coffee from single-serve to full carafe. The system is shipped with a scoop that measures the amount of coffee used for different sizes. If you use pre-ground coffee, then get some tips on how to store your coffee before grinding and brewing it.
- Descaling your coffee machine: After buying a new coffee machine, a full brew cycle needs to be run in order to ensure healthy brewing. The machine also needs cleaning now and then and it also comes with a clean button that descales the machine automatically. If your machine is not cleaned for a while, your coffee might taste bitter. The bitterness in coffee also persists due to other factors which are highlighted in this research. You can also check out this how-to-clean post to get some tips on cleaning.
- Handling the Frother: Most coffee machines are not equipped with a Built-In Frother. Ninja models contain either a Ninja Built-In Frother or a Ninja Easy Frother. The Easy Frother is surprisingly efficient and froths in just the right way as the Built-In.
- Brewing tips: Your first brew needs a little guidance. Reading the Instruction Manual will be helpful for safety issues. You should also be careful while choosing your brew type and size because you might face difficulties later. You can refer to the Science of Brewing for getting a more detailed research on brewing.
- Using the Brew Basket and Paper Filters: With the machine you purchase comes a permanent filter which can be reused after cleaning. If you want to use paper filter, then just remove the permanent filter and place the paper filter and dispose it once you run the brew cycle
- Choosing the right carafe: Carafes are of two types and choosing the right one gets a little confusing but if you haven’t already bought one, then check out this study which mentions thermal carafes as being more efficient.
So, here’s hoping our Ninja coffee bar reviews did help you choose the perfect Ninja for your kitchen, for any queries or follow-ups, use the comment section below 🙂