Just the other day, I was doing my usual social media check when I came across this amazing cooking page which had frequent mentions of Nutribullet. Not that I had never heard of it but I was still a tad bit curious about its hyped reputation and well! My Ninja blender with all its duo and Auto-iQ functions had to be compared. So, I set out to compare two of these bestselling brands- Ninja Blender and Nutribullet in case you guys needed an insight!
Ninja Blender vs Nutribullet
Ninja is a brand that comes under Shark Ninja LLC. It has both personal and professional blender series. Here, we’ll discuss some of the major features of Ninja blender which make it a stand out among its competitors.
- Auto-iQ: Ninja blenders are renowned mostly because of their auto-iQ one-touch intelligence. This helps you make any beverage of your choice with just a click of a button. I’ve already used Ninja coffee bar earlier and so, the Auto-iQ is something I’m acquainted with. You can learn to use more of its functions from this post.
- Capacity: Ninja blenders as we’ve all seen have quite versatile functions and with that, their containers which are ideally called the Nutri Ninja Cups come in all sizes ranging from 18 oz to 32oz. You can easily enjoy its single-serve mechanism in different sizes. My go-to is the 24 oz. Nutri Ninja cup which I often use for my morning smoothie and when I’m running late for work. Uh-huh! Our Ninja is perfect to take on the go.
- Blades: The stacked blades in Ninja blenders are detachable. You can always choose a four-blade assembly and clean it in your dishwasher. Its threads are in reverse which means that the Nutri Ninja cup is threaded from the inside. A bit on the traditional end, Ninja has its quality top-notch. My smoothies get an extraordinary texture and it would be unjust to not mention the delicious creamy flavor they carry.
Nutribullet is a brand which is focused on manufacturing food processors and blenders only. It has a range of three models which have slightly different functions. Let’s see what new and exciting features Nutribullet has in store for you and how is it different from the Ninja blender we described earlier.
- SuperFood Nutriblasts: Nuribullet claims to extract and not blend. In the oh-so-famous infomercial, Daniel Wolfe describes it as not a blender but Nutribullet that makes supercharged SuperFood Nutriblasts. It has an amazing technique that fully breaks the ingredients down and nourishes the drink.
- Blades: Like Ninja, Nutribullet also has a four-blade design and excellent sharpness. The blade has a rubber gasket which can come off easily and can be cleaned in seconds. Unlike Ninja blenders, Nutribullet has the threading outside the cup. I also came across this article which has everything about the Nutribullet.
- Capacity: Nutribullet also has cups of 24oz.(tall cup) to 32 oz.(colossal cup). These are perfect for single serve requirements and you can always use the pitcher if you want a decent quantity.
I hope this Ninja blender vs Nutribullet post proved helpful for you guys! You can check out more on Amazon and if you still have further questions, then just drop them below. I’ll be happy to help like always. Have a great day!