I have been using my Ninja blender all day every day. It has become my new obsession and recently I had to get one of its replacement parts from Amazon. I got the Tritan Nutri Ninja cups and they turned out really great. Finding the right part really got me working but believe it or not, things have gotten easier. So, I decided to share my experience with you guys and narrow down the Ninja blender parts search for you.
- Nutri Ninja Cups: These Nutri Ninja cups come in various sizes like 16oz., 18 oz. and 24oz. Being really convenient, these handy cups can be taken on the go and make you a single serve batch easily. Made out of plastic, they have a BPA free construction and are dishwasher safe. I always use the dishwasher but like all my prized possessions so far, I’ve frequently been using the top rack and it doesn’t make any difference whatsoever. You can read more about the Ninja blender parts and how to use them here.
- Tritan Nutri Ninja Cup (16 oz.): This is a set of 2 cups which can blend 16 oz. of beverage and is perfect for models like BL770 BL780, BL660, BL663, BL740, BL771 BL772, BL78, BL810, BL820, and BL830.
- Tritan Nutri Ninja Cup (18 oz.): This set of Nutri Ninja cups is of 18 oz. and works for Ninja blender models like BL660, BL663, BL740, BL770, BL771, BL772, BL780, BL810, BL820, and BL830. If you own any of these models, then you can go for this amazing replacement anytime.
- Tritan Nutri Ninja Cup (24 oz.): Suitable for BL450, BL640, CT640, CT680, and BL480 Series, this 24 oz. Nutri Ninja cup is just incredibly perfect for me. Being my favorite, this comes in a set of two with their sip and seal lids to go with. You can personalize your drink every time and get the most out of your Ninja blender.
- Pitcher: One of the useful accessories that comes with our Ninja blender is the pitcher. Most models don’t really provide you with the pitcher but hey! You can always buy one. So, here are two pitcher replacements I’ve mentioned:
- Ninja Ultra XL Pitcher (72 oz.): This pitcher assembly is great if your countertop has the Ninja BL770, BL771, BL772, BL780, BL780CO. You can check the model number at the bottom of your Ninja blender. The con here is that you don’t get the lid with it.
- Ninja Pitcher (72 oz.): This replacement is exclusively for BL660- a single serve professional blender. It comes with a lid that perfectly fits the mouth and prevents the liquids from splashing out.
- Stacked Blade Assembly: The blades have a major role to play when you’re expecting a fine creamy smoothie. Different models have different types of blades that you can use and oh hey! If you’re in search for a Ninja blender, then you can visit our comparison for the review and get yours ASAP.
- Nutri Ninja Blender Blade Assembly: This blade assembly has a six fin set-up and perfectly fits the 900w and 1000w Ninja blender models- BL480W, BL450, BL451, BL455, BL480, BL481, BL482, BL483, BL484, BL454.
- Ninja Extractor Blade Assembly: You can get this blade if you have the BL480 Auto-iQ. It has 7 fins and is BPA free.
These were some of the most important Ninja blender parts I could find and I hope you found the right part for your new blender too. If not, then let me know! I’ll definitely try to answer your queries. Adios!