It’s been a while since I did any coffee recipe and I am so excited that I can’t wait to start. The cherry on top- there are five of them! The new Keurig has quite some features that make it possible for aspiring baristas like us to give a new taste to our coffee. You can also check out my review of the best Keurig Coffee Maker. So, today I have the most famous coffee recipes of all time and well, you can thank me later!
5 Keurig Coffee Maker Recipes You NEED to Try!!
1. Café Mocha
- French Roast coffee- 1 k-cup
- Premium Cocoa powder- 1 teaspoon
- Milk- 1 cup
- Firstly, you should take out your Latte mug and put the cocoa powder in it.
- You should now place the k-cup into the pod holder of your Keurig.
- Now comes the time for brewing your coffee. Just make sure you brew it in the smallest and strongest setting.
- Well, don’t forget to place the mug under the drip. You’ll see that the coffee is brewed and poured into your mug.
- With a teaspoon, stir the coffee to mix the cocoa powder properly.
- You need to heat the milk in a steamer or a saucepan and pour it into your Latte mug gently.
- Your Café Mocha is all ready to savor and did you know that this beverage is a healthier than the most? I read about it in this study.
2. Caramel Macchiato
- Organic rainforest blend coffee- 1 k-cup pod
- Milk- 1 cup (8oz.)
- Vanilla syrup- ½ teaspoon
- Caramel syrup- ½ teaspoon
- This drink is a coffee mixed with a creamy touch of caramel.
- You’ll first need to put the vanilla syrup into your mug.
- Your milk should be heated and poured into the mug so that it mixes with the vanilla syrup.
- Let’s brew the coffee now? Place the k-cup into your Keurig machine and place your mug under the drip.
- You should choose the smallest cup size and hit the brew button.
- The brewed coffee will be on top of the milk in the mug and that’s it!
- Top your coffee with caramel syrup. You can either mix it or just let it on top.
- Your sweet and delicious Caramel Macchiato is all ready and you can always have it for dessert.
3. Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee- 1 K-Cup
- Vanilla Cream- 1 tbsp
- Milk- 1 cup
- Whipped Cream- 1 tbsp
- You should start off by putting the Pumpkin spice k-cup into the pod holder and brewing at the small cup setting. You can also use the pumpkin puree if you’re not into k-cups. Turns out it has quite some healthy benefits. Check them out here.
- In the cup you want to serve the drink, you can put the milk and add the brewed coffee in it.
- Now to make it creamier add the Vanilla crème and top it with whipped cream.
- Your one of the best fall recipes is ready to serve. I also suggest that you garnish it with nutmeg or pumpkin spice pie. Makes it all the more delicious.
4. Iced Coffee
- Green Mountain Coffee – 1 k-cup
- Ice cubes
- Milk- 2 tbsp
- Sugar- 2-3 teaspoon
- Before anything else, I’d like to inform you that if you own a Keurig-Cuisinart coffee maker, then your iced coffee is going to rock because this model has the over-ice brewing option.
- When you switch on the machine, the water is being heated. Until then, you should just fill up your mug with ice cubes.
- When the indicator illuminates, go ahead and place your k-cup into the pod holder.
- There are various brewing sizes, so I suggest you select the iced-coffee one and hit the brew button.
- Your coffee will drip into the mug and after that, you should add cream and desired amount of sugar according to your liking.
- Your summer drink is totally ready to amaze you.
5. Caramel Frappe
- Green Mountain coffee- 1 k-cup
- Milk – ½ cup
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Sugar- 2 tbsp
- Starting off, you should brew the smallest size of coffee in your Keurig coffee maker.
- When this is done, put the brewed coffee in the freezer to cool down. We’re making a frappe, after all.
- You must put milk, sugar, coffee, and ice together in a container.
- Now blend this mixture until you get your drink smoothened up.
- You should pour your frappe into your mug and top it with the delicious chocolate syrup and whipped cream.
- This ready-to-enjoy summer frappe is all you need to freshen up.
I had so much fun doing this and if you guys also enjoyed my way of making these awesome recipes, then don’t be shy to comment below. Oh, and if you’d like me to do more of these, then just mention it. I love doing recipes. So long!