I’ve tried my hand at quite a few coffee makers since the past few years and Keurig is the one I’ve gotten the most out of. Since it’s a renowned coffee maker company, the replacement parts are not very difficult to find. But if you’re looking for the part that fits your Keurig model perfectly, it might be a little confusing because there are just too many of them. So, I’ve filtered down the basic Keurig replacement parts according to their models to make your search effortless as always.
Keurig Coffee Maker Parts
1. Water Reservoir
I guess all of you are familiar with the water reservoir. After all, it’s the most visible part of a coffee maker. The water reservoirs in Keurig vary according to the model you use and it gets a little tricky to find the right replacement for your model. So, I’ve listed the models and parts that fit and you can easily get them here. (On a side note, if you want to buy a coffee maker but can’t decide on one, then my comparison of the best Keurig coffee maker models will definitely help you).
- Keurig 2.0(K200/K250): This replacement reservoir is very common and you can easily get it on Amazon. It is a 40oz. tank, perfect for the Keurig 2.0 series. It comes with a lid and is very affordable. The fitting is great and you guys should try it too.
- Keurig Elite and Classic Brewing Systems: This reservoir is 48oz and if you have these elite and classic Keurig Brewers- B40, B41, B44, B45, B50, K40, K45, K50, then it is sure to fit. It is an original Keurig replacement part and is available in colored lids you can choose from. You should also make sure that you read the model number right because with even the slightest change, the part won’t fit.
- Keurig Special Edition and Signature Brewing Systems: This reservoir is perfect if you have the B50, B55, B60, B65, B66, K60, K65, K66 models which are from Special Edition and Signature Brewing Systems. This one is also a 48oz. Keurig reservoir but only fits the above models. This has got a lot of positive feedback on Amazon.
2. Drip Tray
Well, we cannot forget the drip tray because without one, you don’t know how many coffee spills you’re going to have to wipe all day. These are also one of the most replaced parts but vary according to the model. If you’re looking for a drip tray for your Keurig, then say no more!
- Keurig 2.0 System (K200/k250): This drip tray is 5.6 ounces and fits the K200 and K250 models perfectly. It comes in different colors too.
- Keurig 2.0 Brewing System (K400, K425, K450, K475, K500, K525, 550, 575): Made of plastic, this drip tray is 6.4 ounces and fits well with the above models from Keurig 2.0 series.
3. K-Cup Pod Holder
The pod holder is yet another useful part that holds the K-Cup in place in single-serve systems.
- Choice 1: You can go for this pod holder, if you have the models- B30, B31, B40, B60, B70, B77, B130, and B145
- Choice 2: For commercial brewers like the Keurig K150, K150P, K155, B150, B150P, B155, K130, B130, K140, B140, B145 and K145 OfficePro, this K-Cup pod holder works the best.
These carafes are available if you have a model from the Keurig 2.0 series. It’s always so convenient to have a full carafe to store extra coffee. You can get the links for each below.
- Thermal Carafe: This is a thermal carafe which keeps your coffee hot for a longer period. It is stainless-steel and double-walled with the capacity of 32oz. Its stainless-steel property is quite impressive as it resists corrosion. You can also read about other kinds of stainless steel and their resistance to corrosion in this research.
- Plastic Carafe: You can get this carafe at an affordable price from Amazon. It is black and can also can fill 4 cups that is 32oz. Its construction is plastic and double-walled. It also has sensor mechanism or interactive user interface.
5. Water Filter
The filter keeps the water in the reservoir fresh and hygienic. These consist of charcoal which gives your coffee a different and better flavor. To replace your filter, you can place the cartridge in the water filter assembly and fix it into the reservoir.
- 12-Pack Water Filter: This set of the filter cartridges is a bestseller and has some awesome features as it can practically fit in all the brewers except the Keurig-Cuisinart models. It is made of micromesh material which doesn’t let the charcoal in the filter to clog up in the brewer.
- 6-Pack Water Filter: This is a 6-pack Keurig water filter cartridge and does the job if you own any Keurig K-cup and Keurig Vue brewing systems including Keurig 2.0, Elite B40, Classic B44, Ultra B50, Signature B60, Special Edition B60, Ultimate B66, Platinum B70, Select B77, Platinum Plus B79, B150, OfficePro and Premier B155 and V700. It is highly advised that you replace these cartridges every 2 months.