As you all know, I recently bought the Ninja Coffee Bar after browsing through several coffee maker reviews on the internet. Honestly, it did take some effort but oh, C’mon! Our lives depend on it. I was super curious to install my obsession-to-be when it got shipped earlier and, so it began, The Set-Up. You would need to know the nuts and bolts (not literally) of your brewer before you begin the installation. I’ve already got you covered on it in this post.
Keeping up with the know-how of your Coffee Bar just requires a proper learning curve and ta-da! You are a pro at it in no time. So, cheer up dear coffee fanatics! I’ve made you guys a friendly how-to-install manual on the process from A-Z.
How to Install
Folks, it’s about time you freed up some space in your kitchen because your new ninja friend needs a set-up. If you’re reading this post, the odds are you either already have bought the brewer or giving it a thought after going through the process of installation, it works for both. I’ve devised a step-wise procedure for you guys, so, don’t you miss out on anything important. Psst… especially the water reservoir.
- First off, unbox your brewer. I can sense that eagerness in you because I felt likewise. (Just. Couldn’t. Wait)
- It came safely packaged all in one plastic bag and not scattered all over the box, how cool is that!?
- If you give a quick glance, you can see the water reservoir and the body is made of decent quality plastic.
- You just cannot miss looking on the side of the unit which has this small storage nook for the Smart Scoop. It gives you an exact measurement based on your coffee needs. Thank God, I thought I’d never been this blessed.
- Just above this (cute) storage is the Built-In Frother which goes in and out sideways, so if you’re not using it at that moment, you can always tuck it back in.
- Now, going back to the front of the machine, you’ll see an adjustable brew basket on the top. It contains instructions in it and trusts me, it helped me a lot.
- When it comes to setting up a machine, I have a flair for it. So, take my advice and don’t do unnecessary experiments. You shall guard your brewer with your life. (No kidding)
- Now, if you look below the brew basket, there’s another cardboard box. Carefully take it out and you’ll see a platform. Yes, right there! That is the temp warming plate. You can take your time gazing at it with awe. (Been there, done that!)
- You will be able to make a single cup of coffee and a full pod.
- Remember the cardboard box you took out, let’s open that now! You’ll find the carafe you chose in there, mine is a glass one. A tumbler (don’t drop it! it has some weight) and a whisk for your Frother which is also inside the tumbler (don’t turn it just yet). You’re welcome!
- The awesomeness doesn’t stop yet because the transparent water reservoir on the right is detachable. You heard that right! You can easily fill it up or wash it and who knows, just use it to store drinking water like me (I pray my mum doesn’t read that)
- Coming on to the functions, you can easily point out the small button display below the water reservoir. **Giggle** (The joke’s over people).
- The display buttons indicating varied sizes you want to brew on the very top. The lowermost section has the brew type options. This doesn’t stop getting any cooler. I’ve posted separately about the functions and their usage, so, have a go at it.
- You will also find three consecutive buttons of Stay Warm Delay Brew (with the digital clock) and the power button.
- The Coffee Bar also comes with an Instruction Manual (which I never read). You should read that, gives you a lot of tips.
- The machine has a clean light in the lowermost part of the display. It turns on when your machine needs descaling.
Read about it in another of my posts here.
I hope you guys are ready to use your brand-new coffee machine and brew your first cup. You can also try specialty drinks from the Ninja Recipe Book. It could really help you flaunt off your Barista skills before your friends and family. Ah, it never fails. So, now stop wondering, turn up an upbeat song and get brewing!