Blenders are the reason my gravies are ever so amazing and those homemade smoothies always refreshing. Well, you might have guessed by now that I’ve got a new blender from Ninja and it’s true! I’d always wanted one with so many features, and with all that Auto-IQ buzz, I couldn’t wait (as always) to try it for myself. Oh, and I even did a Best Ninja Blender review for you guys because I know how hard it can be once you actually go about buying it. In this post, I’ll be showing how to use a Ninja blender with easy steps and heads up! You’ll also be learning a lot of new things about your machine.
I’ve learned quite a few things about my Nutri Ninja myself and all its nutrient extractor cups and pro blades. It is really very convenient using them according to my needs. Also, if you want to buy any parts for your new blender, then do check out my post about Ninja Blender Parts.
Using My Nutri Ninja Blender
- So, I literally use my blender for almost everything and today, I’ll just blend some vegetables and show you the basics of using this amazing appliance.
- I hope you’ve set up your Ninja blender already. I got this cool packaging with all the extractors and lids. My favorite is the 24 oz. one which I use regularly for all my healthy juices and smoothies. There’s also a pitcher which is quite handy too but I mostly stick to the Nutri Ninja cups.
- Your foremost step should be to fill your nutrient extractor cup with vegetables. You can choose them according to your liking. What I read in the Ninja manual was that if you want to add fruit to your drink, then the best way to layer everything is to first add the greens and then all the fruits, and if you want ice, then you can throw some in the end.
- After you’ve filled the cup with all the ingredients, you need to blend. So, fix the Pro Extractor Blade over its mouth. It’s really that simple, just twist the blade assembly and it’ll be firmly set.
- Now your cup is fully covered and you can flip it upside down to adjust it on the motor base. Your blades should be on the lower side of the cup and attached to the motor base properly.
- Well, aligning the blades on the motor base is a no-brainer. You just need to twist it clockwise and once you hear a click sound, it’s done! That was a breeze.
- So, now for the easy part of blending. You need to press down the cup and hold until you reach the desired smoothness. Once you’re done, gently let loose your hold and undo the blades from the cup.
- You can also use this blender for my other recipes too like for processing cucumbers in this Dill Cucumber Relish, for grinding the basil and other ingredients in the Basil Chimichurri Sauce (with Grilled Steak! Yumm!).
- You’ll see that your shake is ready. Adding your sip and seal lid, enjoy your shake immediately. According to Ninja Kitchen, if you consume your drink minutes after it’s prepared, you get the most of the nutrient content. I can’t wait to have it anyway, so it’s cool for me! Hehe!
- One of the best parts of using the Nutri Ninja Cup is that you can enjoy your drink on the go. I have been so dependent on it lately that whenever I’m running late (which is always), I just grab my cup and poof!
My experience has been quite pleasant until now and I hope you’re having fun too. Whether you’re making purees or smoothies, it just takes these easy steps to get there. All your queries about how to use a Ninja blender should have been resolved by now and if you have more, then drop them in the comments below. I’ll be on the lookout. See you soon!