I’m always reminded of campfires and starry nights whenever I am baking s’mores at home. That’s the thing about them and well oh well, s’mores recipe in a Gotham Steel Pan is super easy. I recently bought this Gotham pan set and also did a review about it (which you can read here). This recipe is quite different than the traditional dip we do but wait till you realize how easy it turns out.
Gotham Steel Pan: S’mores Recipe
- Butter- 1 Tablespoon
- Chocolate Chips- 1 Cup
- Sweet Condensed Milk- 1 Cup
- Peanut Butter Cups- 6-7 pieces
- Marshmallows- 1 Cup
- We’ll start by preheating the oven up to 450 degrees with our Gotham steel pan in it. This is important because you need to get the pan really hot before you go any further.
- The best thing is that you don’t need to add any oil into your pan because of its ceramic technology. However, you can still add some butter if you like and it’s healthy too so, it’s clearly a win-win situation.
- After the pan is preheated, the butter should be spread entirely inside the pan and a little of it will do the trick.
- If you already seasoned the pan, then your life just got simpler. Just make sure you season it regularly for a better cooking experience.
- And now the chocolaty layer begins where you put some chocolate chips in the pan all over the butter layer. You can add more of them if you like chocolate too much. Also, I read in this article of Harvard Gazette that chocolate has quite a few health benefits too, so yea, go crazy… spoil yourself.
- You’ll see that the chips have already started melting and look amazing. You can use a spoon to crush them a little.
- We need to pour some condensed milk over this chocolate layer to amp up the creamy flavor. Trust me, it really gets yummier.
- Our peanut butter cups need to be layered properly too and be careful while you do that because the pan is still hot. I personally love these cups and I never went camping without these handy. This recipe can’t get any sweeter than this.
- We need to focus on the marshmallows too because they’re the main ingredient and charm of this whole dip. So, you need to get marshmallows and like all the other ingredients, place them on the peanut butter cups in your Gotham Steel pan.
- These marshmallows should be cut in half because you don’t want the top of them burning in the oven and spoiling the whole thing. So, no matter how monotonous it gets, just make sure you do it.
- After your marshmallows are all topped up, put the pan back into the oven and let your treat bake for at least 5-7 minutes at 450 degrees. We want our marshmallows to be properly baked to nice golden brown. So, be sure to check the oven constantly.
- When the time’s up, you should take out the pan from the oven. I know it looks delicious but let it just be for 5 more minutes before you actually start serving them.
- I hope you have your graham crackers ready to serve with this toothsome s’mores dip.
You can never get enough of this scrummy treat. You will always want s’more of it. (Hehe) I hope you guys enjoyed my take on this recipe and do share your experience of making the s’mores recipe in your Gotham Steel pan too. Bon appetit!