Gotham Steel Pans are considered to be the new generation cookware set which use advanced technology to produce high quality aluminum pans. The brand is endorsed by celebrity chef Daniel Green who has also advertised these pans to testify the claim about food sliding right off the pan without using any butter or oil. Well, it’s everywhere and alike me, I know you also wanted to check out this much awaited pan and how it works. So, here we have my Gotham Steel pan review to help you decide your new kitchen mate.
Top 5 Gotham Steel Pan Sets Reviewed
|Gotham Steel Cookware Set||Best Use||Price Range||Rating|
|Gotham Steel 10-Piece Non Stick Frying Pan and Cookware Set||Includes ten types of pots and pans for cooking various recipes.||Premium||4.8/5|
|Gotham Steel Titanium Ceramic 9.5” Non-Stick Copper Deep Square Frying & Cooking Pan||Best for frying food and includes a fry basket for deep frying.||Mid-Range||4.7/5|
|Gotham Steel 9.5 inches Non-stick Titanium Frying Pan by Daniel Green||Best for shallow frying and cooking different food||Budget||4.5/5|
|Gotham Steel 5 Piece Copper Bakeware Set||Best for non-stick baking purposes||Premium||4.2/5|
|Gotham Steel 10.5" Non-Stick Grill Pan||Can be used on an outdoor grill and even on stovetop||Mid-Range||3.9/5|
Detailed Gotham Steel Pan Reviews
Gotham Steel is noted for its non-stick pans which boast versatile features. Its ceramic and titanium technology make them a terrific bargain and one of the highest rated cookware. Like the infomercial claims, everything you cook slides off the pan and it feels like cooking on air. Here are some of its best-known features and qualities that make it a clear winner.
- Versatile Cookware Set
Gotham Steel pans can be used to cook a variety of food. You are allowed to steam, roast, bake, boil and fry in just one pan and easily replace two or more cookware for just one pan set. Gone are the days when you stuffed a variety of utensils in your kitchen drawers and the task of storing them was as fussy. With this phenomenal feature, you can store your cookware anyway you like.
The Gotham Steel pan set is claimed to be made of Ceramic and Titanium which makes it non-stick. This Ti-Cerama is regarded as the newest technology in non-stick cookware and you can easily fry food without worrying about it sticking to the pan and causing a mess.
These pans are free of any Teflon based chemicals like PFOA and PFTE which are harmful to health. Gotham Steel pans use ceramic to make their cookware non-stick which is healthy and has additional advantages like cooking faster and tastier meals.
- Non-Scratch and Flame proof
You can also use them to whisk eggs or any batter because the titanium infused in these Gotham Steel pans makes them durable and scratch free. With the titanium and ceramic working their magic, you wouldn’t have to worry about replacing your cooking gear time and again.
- Easy To Clean
As per the commercial, these pans are regarded as non-stick and scratch free so, cleaning them becomes one easy job. It’s also asserted that the food easily slides out and all the scraping is not at all necessary. Another advantage of using the Gotham Steel pans is that they are dishwasher safe which means cleaning them is a breeze.
- Easy to carry
- Dishwasher Safe
- Can be used with other metals
- Oven Safe
- PFOA/PTFE/PFOS Free
- The pan is non-stick but might need seasoning from time to time.
- The handle is stainless steel and gets heated in the oven, so, you might require mittens before taking them out.
In all honesty, we recommend you this cookware set because of its kickass features and use of advanced technology. By our Gotham Steel pan reviews, we conclude that these pans are versatile and resilient and therefore, you can use them on the stove top or even in the oven. If cooking is all you love, then most of your task is sorted because Gotham Steel pans can be used to make a variety of cuisines. With these amazing abilities in one pan, choosing your ideal cookware is a step away.
Buyer’s Guide to find the Best Gotham Steel Pans
Before you head on to buy these pans, you must have a few details in mind. We here have a curated buyer’s guide for you to refer to whenever you’re shopping.
- Size: You should always be careful with the size of the pan you’re buying because Gotham Steel pans comes in various sizes and even depths. Your choice should address your need. If you have a family and cook food for a lot of people at once, then a larger pan would be great. This factor is also dependent on the kind of stovetop you own. If your stovetop is smaller in size, then small-sized pans would work better for you.
- Non-Stick: What good is a pan if it’s not non-stick? Well, look for pans that have non-stick abilities and can easily be able to cook a variety of dishes. The Ti-Cerama technology in Gotham Steel pans cater to the non-stick needs and even durability. Even Red Copper pans have ceramic in their construction but the absence of titanium makes them a less efficient cookware. You can read the comparison of Red Copper pans and Gotham Steel pans here.
- Handle: These little parts of a good pan are majorly important too because they dictate where your pan actually goes. As funny as it may sound but it’s still something that needs taking care of. You should buy a Gotham Steel pan that has riveted and thick handles so that they don’t loosen up quickly and help you carry the utensil effortlessly.
- Safe: These days all cookware comes with a “PFOA/PFTE Free” label which is mandatory to be considered. With all these years of Teflon intake, it’s time that you regained your health consciousness. When choosing a Gotham Steel pan, don’t forget to consider the PFOA and PFTE free factor. Even the Copper Chef pan I used last year didn’t have Teflon in its construction. Read more about the similarities and differences between Copper Chef pans and Gotham Steel pans.
- Budget: Lastly, you cannot afford to forget your budget. Look for a pan that fits your pocket and fulfils your requirements. However, the above factors precede this one and it’s important that whatever you buy is worth the value. The top section of this Gotham Steel Pan reviews has a mention of a budget friendly option too.
Prerequisites for using your Gotham Steel Pan
A little know-how before using your pans is really important and it’s better to be informed. There are some handy prerequisites of using Gotham Steel pans which might help you a lot in the long run. Here you go:
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- One of the most important things that should be kept in mind while cleaning your pans in a dishwasher is that you place them in the first rack. Although they are scratch proof but when it comes to cleaning, they need extra care.
- Seasoning your Gotham Steel pans is also a mandatory job that should be done twice a year. Even after the non-stick hype, pans need seasoning and therefore, you should read this how-to-season post to get a better idea.
- Dos and Don’ts
- You should never heat an empty Gotham Steel pan. This tends to damage its non-stick surface and half the charm of your pan is already gone. You can read this study for more information about aluminum cookware and how it affects our cookware.
- You should also not chop any vegetables or food in your pan. Although, we’ve mentioned that these pans are considered scratch free, the non-stick surface is still a little flimsy.
- It is imperative that you don’t use any abrasives to clean your pan. This might also cause a little harm to the non-stick surface because Gotham Steel pan has a ceramic surface
- You should store your pans properly in large spaces so that they are safe and away from external damage.
- You can also use any utensils rack to arrange your pans properly.
- While cooking, you can try out new recipes in your pan like pancakes and s’mores dip which get quite easy to cook in the Gotham Steel pans.
- You can use your pans on the stovetop but make sure you don’t overheat them because that might cause them to lose their durability.
Gotham Steel Pan Reviews
Do NOT Buy Gotham Steel Pans Till You Read Our Gotham Steel Pan Review. We have included detailed unbiased reviews, insider information and latest discount links.