I’ve been a little busy lately, with various events and my regular routine stuff but I’ve managed to take some time out for new recipes. With Ninja blender rocking my counter top these days, all I’ve been doing is SMOOTHIES. Oh! The bliss of it all. Also, while looking for blenders for my kitchen, I did a detailed review of all its best models. You can check it out here. The best part about owning a Ninja blender is that you can try any smoothie recipe at home and you even get the recipe book which has more than 100 recipes. Uh-huh! I just couldn’t get over the fact that I would have different drink every day all Summer. Well! Enough to keep you waiting, let’s start already. So, I’ve chosen 6 Ninja blender smoothie recipes for this post which are easy and fun.
Ninja Blender Smoothie Recipes
1. Rise And Shine
This amazing green smoothie is one of the best morning drinks. Being one of my favorites, this recipe works for me thrice every week.
- Peeled and Diced Apple- 1
- Cucumber (2 inch approx.)- 1
- Green Grapes- 1 cup
- Mint Leaves- 5
- Lemon Juice- ½ tablespoon
- Hemp Hearts- 1 teaspoon
- Honey- 2 tablespoons
- Coconut Water- 1/2 cup
- Kale Leaves or Spinach- 1 cup
- In your Nutri Ninja cup, toss all the ingredients and blend until you get the right consistency. If you’re still a little confused about using your blender, then refer to this post.
- For this smoothie, it will be perfect if you select the Auto-iQ BOOST YES EXTRACT.
- I use the 24 oz. cup. You can totally choose your own according to your likes.
2. Morning Berry
This is a perfect combo of all your favorite berries in the form of a shake. It is my personal favorite because of the tangy flavor of all the berries.
- Medium Ripe Banana- 1
- Almond Milk- 1 cup
- Honey- 3 tablespoons
- Flaxseed- 2 tablespoons
- Frozen Mixed Berries- 1 cup
- Like every drink, combine all the ingredients in the Nutri Ninja cup and select the extract option from the display.
- That’s what I love about Auto-iQ. Now you just have to remove the blades and there you have it! Your amazing morning berry all ready!
3. Orange Blush
This should be your ideal summer drink if you dig smoothies all the time (like me!). With a twist of orange, watermelon, and strawberries, this scrummy beverage is one of the best refreshers this summer.
- Diced Watermelon- ½ cup
- Orange Juice- 1 cup
- Frozen Strawberries- 1 cup
- Ice- ½ cup
- Once again, placing all the ingredients in your desired cup, hit the SMOOTHIE button and blend.
- You will see a beautiful orange when you’re done. I even garnished my drink with cilantro on top. You can use mint and other herbs too.
4. Lean Green
Lean Green is the healthiest smoothie on my list so far. It has the most nutrients and is among the favorites of dietitians. This article explains the perfect smoothie recipe and its health benefits.
- Pineapple Chunks- ½ cup
- Diced Mango- ½ cup
- Ripe Banana- ½ cup
- Kale Leaves- ¼ cup
- Baby Spinach- ¼ cup
- Coconut Water- ½ cup
- Ice- ½ cup
- For this drink, I chose the BOOST YES Auto-iQ EXTRACT before blending and it just worked really smooth.
- Once you see the lustrous green, you’ll know that your drink is ready to be savored.
5. Frozen Hot Chocolate
Frozen Hot Chocolate is perfect for dinner desserts and a thrilling recipe for hot chocolate lovers.
- Low-Fat Milk- 2 cup
- Non-Fat Dry Milk- ½ cup
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder- 4 tablespoons
- Agave Nectar- 4 tablespoons
- Salt- 1 pinch
- Ice- 2 cups
- So, first take a bowl and combine low-fat milk, instant non-fat dry milk, cocoa powder, agave nectar and salt to get a semi-liquid mixture. (Remember, not too liquid, not too dry)
- Next up, in your Nutri Ninja cup, mix this slurry with ice and another cup of low fat milk.
- In this one, I selected the Auto-iQ BLEND option and my Frozen Hot chocolate smoothie turned out just amazeballs.
6. Sweet Spinach Detox
The name itself screams healthy and with ingredients like that, trust me, this recipe is truly a DETOX.
- Diced Green Apple- 1
- Peeled Ginger- ½ inch
- Peeled Lemon- ¼
- Baby Spinach- ½ cup
- Apple Juice- ½ cup
- Water- ½ cup
- Honey- 1 tablespoon
- Ice- ½ cup
- The directions here are no different than our other 5 recipes. Just take your Nutri Ninja Extractor Cup and blend all the ingredients together.
- I just tried this one time using the Auto-iQ BLEND option and the best detox I ever had! As far as health is concerned, you can check out this study which talks about its nutritional facts.
Which one did you like? Let me know in the comments about how did your experience go and also give your suggestions regarding what other Ninja blender smoothie recipes I can try this Summer. Cheers!