Bunn Coffee Makers are one of the most widely used coffee machines and finding their replacement parts is fairly an easy task. But with so many different models with a plethora of different specifications, placing your finger on the right one gets tiring. Speaking of which, you can also check out my BUNN Solid Gold Eat’s review that I did a while ago if you’re willing to buy another coffee maker. And if the parts of your Bunn have gone missing or broken, then I’ve listed some of them down.
Let’s say it, without the sprayhead working its magic, coffee is not the same. This spare part is either made of metal or plastic based on the quality you’re in for.
- If your model is from the VPR family of Bunn, then a 6-hole sprayhead (BU01082.0000), which is made of stainless steel would work just fine.
- If you’re using home brewers like MyCafé or want a replacement for Bunn GR (GRX), BX, BT (BTN)Velocity Brew, then another stainless steel 5-hole sprayhead (MET-018) would do the job.
- Brew Splashguard Funnel
Splashguard funnels are exclusive to the Bunn VPR series. If your countertop boasts a VPR model like VPR-APS Pourover, VPR-2GD or a VPR17-ISS Pourover, then you might be acquainted with the splashguard feature. It’s pretty cool and is made of stainless steel. If you want to replace this part, then you can easily get it from here.
- Brew Funnel Assembly
The Bunn Velocity Brew models (NHS Velocity, GRB Velocity) bear this brew funnel which is made of plastic. It is easily detachable, and I even advised one of my friends to get a spare one here. If yours was lost too, then you have come to the right place.
These dainty carafes are absolutely amazing and wear easy-to-pour lids. They really come in handy when you want to brew an extra batch. I mean how convenient is it to find a carafe that keeps your beverage fresh and hot longer, and that too in style. Decanters also vary according to different models. You guys can have a look below:
- If you use commercial brewers like VP17-2, VPS, VPR, then Bunn 6100 Easy pour decanter is perfect for your model. Its body and handle core are made of a resistant material with strong construction. Also, if you don’t have a VP17-1SS model, then you need to buy a decanter separately and I’ve got you guys covered on that too. You can buy one here.
- If you brew coffee in a Velocity Brew model, then you should be looking for a BUNN Pour-O-Matic 10-Cup Drip-Free Carafe This is different from the one I mentioned above and yes, it’s not as efficient. Although its built and style are remarkable, it lacks the few features that make it a less preferred alternative. But GRB and NHS models of the Velocity units come equipped with these decanters and are most suitable for them. You can buy one here.
- Deliming Tool
This oh-so-important cleaning tool does an excellent job at deliming your brewer now and then. You always get this probe in your Bunn packaging and if you guys don’t yet know about using it, then check out my <how-to-clean-your-Bunn> post. If you’re using a Bunn Velocity GRB model, then the Bunn deliming spring tool (01188.0000) is perfect for cleaning. If you’re willing to buy one, then you can easily get it here.
6. Stainless Steel Airpot Lid
This airpot lid tags along with the Bunn Stainless Steel Airpot which is specifically designed for the VPR-APS units. The airpot feature is exclusive to the VPR-APS model and if you own one, then chances are that the lid needs a replacement. Well, its removable and can easily get lost but fellow aspiring baristas, we can always count on Amazon and get the part here.
I’ve had quite a few replacements of parts myself before and that is what encouraged me to help you guys too. I could totally imagine your baffled faces while finding the right part because I felt the same. So, I’ve clearly mentioned the models with the appropriate part, so that you don’t end up buying puppies on some random shopping site, looking for spare parts. It’s not funny, I have been there. Also, you can always put your queries forward and I’ll help you out anytime. Happy shopping to you!