Ninja has produced some of the best kitchen and household appliances in the past few years and with our ever-growing culinary approach, blenders and food processors have become the need of the hour. Well, who doesn’t like a glass of nutritious and mouth-watering smoothie at their homes? In today’s hip and fresh age, Ninja blenders have also taken on to new generation technology with Auto-iQ intelligence and what not. In the Ninja blender review below, we have ranked the top seven of its models with their pros, cons and our final verdict.
If you’re looking for a high-end quality model, then Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770) holds all the aces. With the powerful motor base of 1500 watts and total ice crushing technology, it’s considered the best Ninja blender. Perfect for home and kitchen use, the unit comes with a food processor bowl, and a large pitcher.
On the other side, if you’re budget-oriented and want a decent blender, then you can totally get an amazing deal for Ninja Master Prep Chopper, Blender, Food Processor (QB900B). Even this is an all-round unit which can work as a chopper, food processor, and blender. Its ergonomic build helps you to use it properly and with its two cup processor, you get to use it for various other purposes too.
Best Ninja Blender by Type
- Best Home-Use Ninja Blender
- Best Commercial Ninja Blender
- Best Budget-Friendly Ninja Blender
- Best All-Round Ninja Blender
Top 7 Recommended Ninja Blenders
|Ninja Models||Power (watts)||Total Ice Crushing Technology||Price Range||Rating|
|Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL770)||1500||Yes||Premium||4.4|
|Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups (BL600)||1100||Yes||Mid-Range||4.3|
|Nutri Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-iQ (BL642)||1200||Yes||Premium||4.3|
|Nutri Ninja Professional and Personal Blender Bonus Set (BL455)||1000||No||Mid-Range||4.1|
|Ninja Master Prep Chopper, Blender, Food Processor (QB900B)||400||No||Budget||3.9|
|Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Blender (BL482)||1000||No||Mid-Range||3.8|
|Ninja Kitchen System Pulse (BL201)||550||No||Budget||3.5|
Detailed Ninja Blender Reviews
With the power of 1500 watts, this Ninja Mega Kitchen System is one of the bestsellers in the market currently. Its advanced technology and versatile features make it the top recommendation on our list.
- This model comes with a 72 oz. pitcher which has the “total ice crushing” property of converting ice cubes to snow.
- This total ice crushing pitcher makes this blender suitable for frozen, iced drinks and smoothies.
- With the pitcher, the blender also has a Food Processor Bowl which has the capacity of almost 8 cups.
- This bowl is perfect for even chopping and can make 2 lbs. of dough in about 30 seconds which is quite a marvelous job.
- Nutri Ninja Cups which are common to all Ninja Blenders are also great to take on the go.
- These cups are perfect to make delicious and nutrient-rich drinks for a healthy diet.
- This Mega Kitchen System is dishwasher safe which means you can easily get it cleaned.
- You also get to enjoy the perks of BPA free food consumption. Like all its products, Ninja has its blenders BPA free which ensures a healthy blending experience.
- High-grade quality
- Total ice crushing technology
- Advanced food processor bowl
- BPA free
- Easy to clean
- Nutrient-rich drinks and smoothies
- Flimsy plastic
- Leakage in a few models
Being a high-end model, this Ninja blender has pretty impressive features which make it our number topmost recommendation and the best Ninja blender in out review.
This professional blender is known best for amazing performance and single-serve capabilities in our Ninja blender review.
- This blender has the amazing power of 1100 watts with three speeds which means you can adjust the speed according to the requirement.
- It also has the pulse and single serve functions for advanced high-speed blending.
- The total crushing pitcher of 72 oz. is also built to provide convenience with its ice pulverizing functions.
- It comes with a single serve blade assembly which is built for hassle-free blending.
- With two Nutri Ninja 16 oz. cups, this appliance is perfect for blending personalized drinks which are nutritious and best to be taken on the go.
- These cups have the to-go lids which keep the drinks contained and make the cups easy to be carried around.
- Like the previous model, this unit is also dishwasher safe and BPA-free which is an added advantage for all those who are willing to buy this blender.
- 1100 watts strong power
- Total ice crushing pitcher
- Nutrient extractor cups
- Easy to carry cups
- BPA free
- Dishwasher safe
- Stacked Blade Assembly
- Not so durable
- Develops cracks in some pitchers
We highly recommend this Ninja blender because of its out of the world performance. With its professional capabilities and strength, it’s not surprising that it’s rated one of the best Ninja blenders in our review.
The Duo blender is also known as one of the best Ninja blenders for its Auto-iQ intelligence and excellent blending technology.
- Like the best Ninja blenders, this Duo model also tags along with a total ice crushing pitcher of 72 oz. which is considered perfect for entertaining a large group of people.
- There are also three Nutri Ninja cups of varying sizes like 18 oz., 24 oz. and 32 oz. with sip and seal lids. These are best for on the go or takeaways, and you even get different sizes for them.
- The most novel feature of this blender is the Auto-iQ where you can easily choose your beverage and let the one-touch intelligence work the magic with just a click of a button.
- The pro extractor blades do the job of breaking down all the fruits, vegetables and ice to extract the essential nutrients.
- Not to mention the amazing 75 recipe cookbook you get with the whole system. You can try out new recipes almost every day.
- Auto-iQ intelligence
- Pro extractor blades blend nutritious beverage
- Three sized Nutri Ninja cups
- Total ice crushing pitcher
- Easy to clean
- Sometimes smells like burnt plastic
According to our Ninja blender review, this Duo series model is one of Ninja’s another bestseller and is highly recommended for use at home.
- With a strong motor base of 1000 watts, this blender ensures excellent performance while blending.
- Even this Ninja Professional and Personal blender has the pro extractor blades which are highly efficient in breaking down solids as hard as ice.
- This unit also contains a 12 oz., 18 oz. and a 24 oz. Nutri Ninja Cups with two sip and seal lids so that you can consume your drink while traveling.
- The parts and accessories of the Ninja Blender can be washed in the dishwasher and are totally BPA free which means no more health concerns.
- This unit is really easy to use and comes with an instruction booklet.
- Powerful motor base
- Hassle-free blending
- Three single-serve Nutri Ninja cups
- Easy to Clean
- BPA free
- Flimsy design
- Smells oddly
This model is for those who want to use their blender personally and professionally like the name suggests. With a mid-range price tag, this Nutri Ninja unit has all the features of an ideal blender for a wide range of use.
Coming under one of the best Ninja blenders and food processors, this Ninja Master Blender has some really impressive features.
- It includes a 400 watts power pod which works perfectly with the pitcher and cups.
- A versatile set, this blender can chop anything evenly and blend frozen food to puree.
- It has an ergonomic build which includes the two jars and one-touch pulsing making it safe and easy to use.
- Its easy-flip pour spout lets the liquid out conveniently and the anti-spill splash guard eliminates any unwanted spills.
- The unit includes a 48 oz. pitcher and 16 oz. chopper bowl which both have their splash guards and stacked blade assemblies.
- The stacked blade assembly can be detached any time it’s not in use and it also becomes really easy to clean it after use.
- This two-cup processor can carry out a variety of functions like chopping, dicing, mincing, blending and pureeing.
- Versatile food processor
- Stacked blade assembly
- Splash guard
- Ergonomically designed
- Easy to use
- Weak Motor base
An all-in-one blender, this budget-friendly appliance should be in your kitchen if you’re looking for the best Ninja blender in terms of budget. It all some great features and reviews to be on our list.
With the power of 1000 watts, this Ninja Auto-iQ blender strives to be among the top-grade models. Its high-quality build and advanced technology make it the best buy among customers.
- Like the third best Ninja blender, this model also features the Auto-iQ one-touch intelligence. You can easily create any drink just by choosing your options and clicking the Auto-iQ button.
- Its extraction technology is known to give a nutritious touch to your smoothies and drinks.
- It consists of three Tritan Nutri Ninja cups of 18oz., 24 oz. and 32 oz. and two spout lids which suggests that you can use these single serve cups to make yourself a refreshing smoothie any time.
- The twist spout lid ensures no-spill function which lets you take your cups with you on the go.
- The blade assembly is built to crush any frozen ingredient and seeds for an amazing smoothie experience at home.
- You also get a 30 recipe inspiration guide with an instruction manual to help you explore and try out new recipes.
- Auto-iQ one touch intelligence
- Easy to carry on the go
- Sharp blades for smooth blending
- Efficient nutrient extraction
- Easy to use
- Cannot be used in a dishwasher
- The lid can get difficult to fix
This model is for you if you’re looking for a quality product and like to experiment with technology. Being the second best Ninja blender in the Auto-iQ series, it works quite smoothly and has gained some positive reviews from a lot of its users.
Ninja Kitchen System Pulse is yet another wonderful all-round blender by Ninja which gives you the perks of both single-serve and food processing abilities.
- With the power of 550 watts, this pulse system can blend frozen food smoothly to make scrumptious creamy smoothies.
- With the blending, it can also process ingredients evenly and give a full-flavored edge to the food.
- It also features single-serve blending with two Nutria Ninja cups to enjoy your drinks on the go.
- The food processor bowl is also one of its accessories for processing different foods and kneading dough for cookies and pizza.
- Can blend frozen food smoothly
- Food processing is even
- Can be used for kneading doughs
- Easy to clean
- Making a dough can be difficult
- Inefficient blending
This system makes your cooking chores effortless with its versatile functions and blending capacity. Although it’s our last recommendation of this Ninja blender review, we would still recommend it if you dig desserts and need a food processor as well.
You always need a buyer’s guide when shopping for a Ninja Blender. With all the new models and systems out there, the right blender just gets away. Here, we have a list of few factors that might help you pick the perfect Ninja model for your kitchen.
- Purpose: Firstly, make sure why you want a blender? If you want something for regular use, then select one that’s durable and high quality. If you want to use it professionally, then there are a few professional blender models that Ninja sells. You always have options whether it’s heavy-duty or for occasional use.
- Blades: The blades in your Ninja blender must be high-quality. If you want it for smoothies and shakes, then getting that smooth texture requires quality functioning which again leads us to blades.
Similarly, there are different types of ice-crushing blades which might not be of use to you but can be used for various other <smoothie recipes>. You can also get the high-speed blades for professional uses but the moderate ones work just fine too. You can change your blades and get them replaced anytime you want. Here is a post about <Ninja blender parts> which might help you choose the right kind of parts for your model.
- Auto-iQ: Some of the best Ninja blenders have the Auto-iQ intelligence feature which ensures easy blending. You can make any drink or smoothie with just the click of a button. So, it’s better to have a blender with Auto-iQ function in it.
- Multi-functional Blenders: There are blenders which have versatile functions and can be used to process and blend a variety of hot and cold foods. If you make purees often and process food more than that, then Ninja’s multi-functional blenders which are more like food processors can be for you.
- Type: You should also look for the type of blender you would need. There are handheld ones and the ones that can be set on the countertop. We mostly recommend the countertop blenders because of their functions and high-end quality but if you really need a blender for small purposes, then handheld blenders are really convenient and portable too. You can also read this study about hand blenders and why they are hazardous to our health.
What’s Good About Ninja Blenders
Ninja Blenders have gained the reputation of being among one of the best food processors today. Not to mention the auto-iQ intelligence and many other new-generation features that only these have. We came across some really cool benefits of these handy appliances and listed them down for you.
- Ninja blenders have patented stacked blades which come in groups of four and six. These are super sharp and blend your food right away into a paste which also makes these containers and parts really easy to be cleaned. If you want to know more about cleaning your blender, then check it out <here>.
- The remarkable sharpness of these blades makes the food blend smoothly and effortlessly fast which sort of makes your work a little easy-going. Due to this, in the Ninja BL660 model, a laceration risk was found by the Consumer Product Safety Commission in the United States.
- You can do a lot of other kinds of blending too like chopping, grating, dicing, kneading, processing and pureeing. Versatility is the prime attribute of the best Ninja blender.
- The Auto-iQ intelligence is also among its best features. These blenders are designed to provide comfortable and easy access to their users and therefore, they have the one-touch intelligence which allows you to <use your Ninja blender> with just a touch of a button.
- You get to choose from a lot of different sizes of containers according to the recipe you need to cook. It’s always so perfect to have options while doing something you love i.e. cooking!
- Made out of high-quality material, these blenders are dishwasher safe and BPA free which gives your cleaning chores a rest.
Tips For Making The Most Of Your Ninja Blender
There are always some amazing tricks that help you in the time of need. So, these lifetime hacks will definitely help you get the best of your new kitchen appliance.
- Our foremost advice is to never take off the lid while the ingredients are still blending. This can cause a major spill and mess around the kitchen.
- There are times when you want to blend both solid and liquid ingredients together but make sure you don’t run your blender at the highest speed.
- If you want to have a cold smoothie right away, then one trick is to directly blend the frozen fruits and ice together. This way, you can serve and have your drink cold. You can also visit the Ninja User Manual to know more about its functions and safety tips.
- When it comes to hot liquids, make sure you use the feeder cup to let off some steam. You don’t want any explosions or bursts while preparing your favorite smoothies.
- Most of the other blenders don’t really have the Auto-iQ and the new-generation technology, unlike Ninja. In this <post>, you can compare both Nutribullet and Ninja blenders on the basis of their pros and cons.