Fall is just around the corner and there is nothing greater than a loaf of warm, tasty apple cinnamon bread!
It is quick and easy to make and home and also leaves an amazing smell behind which makes your house smell fall time. It is perfect for a tea time evening snack or even as a dessert after dinner. The sweetness of the bread brings out its taste and makes it a good after dinner meal or a snack to catch up with family. It also brings in all the festive vibes and brings the festive freak in us come alive!
Apple Cinnamon Bread Recipe
It is very easy to prepare and does not take a lot of time and the end results are great to serve a crowd of 10 people or even more. Try this recipe out today and let us know how your children, friends or colleagues liked it. Get fall ready with this tasty apply cinnamon bread ready in no time!
Ready time: 1 hour 10 minutes (approx.)
Yields: 1 loaf serving 8-10 people
Items required :
- ½ cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1 cup sugar granules
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 teaspoon of grounded sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 apples, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Get started with the cooking procedure –
- Take a large bowl and mix flour, ¾ tsp. of baking powder, ½ teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and the ground cloves. Mix thoroughly.
- Mix 1 cup sugar with vegetable oil in a large bowl.
- Put in eggs and vanilla extract in the same bowl and sugar and mix well.
- Add apples and walnuts (if using) and mix.
- Take a loaf pan and grease it well with either oil or butter.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and pour into the loaf pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for about an hour.
- Keep an eye so that the batter doesn’t burn.
- After bread as baked for a good 20 minutes, take it out from the oven and sprinkle 1 teaspoon grounded sugar.
- Put it in the oven again and resume baking.
- Do not undercook the batter and poke a toothpick inside the batter time to time to check how fluffy it is.
- Once the process is completed, let it cool in pan.
Serve hot with warm tea or coffee. Cut the loaf into pieces for easy serving.
- Do not put an excess of cinnamon as it might end up giving the bread a pungent smell and ruining its taste.
- If only the upper part gets brown and you notice none change in the inner batter; cover the loaf with an aluminium tin foil and keep baking until the inside is also cooked.
- Instead of whisking the wet batter yourself, you can also take the help of an electric whisker as it provides better results.
- Do not over whisk.