Coffee has taken over your life in all the good sense in this world. Now there is nothing better than coffee. This idea has led to the emergence of a plethora of coffee recipes. Espresso is one kind of coffee that you may easily fall in love with. As a matter of fact, espresso has provided a base for many coffee recipes in this world. As is evident, coffee has travelled all around the world and so has come back with a million unique recipes. In this write-up, we are going to discuss just some of the recipes built on espresso. So, without wasting much time, let us begin.
- Cafe Americano
This is one famous coffee recipe. It is pretty easy to make. Just follow the instructions below:
- Take about 6 of hot water, fresh. Add your shot of espresso over this water so that you obtain a gourmet coffee.
- The final yield should witness the cream rising all the way to the top.
- Cafe Mocha
Another famous beverage; Cafe Mocha happens to be many people’s all time favourite.
- Grab one espresso shot. To it, add one ounce chocolate syrup.
- To the contents of the cup, add the frothed milk so that it is full.
- Use whipped cream as the topping and cocoa for garnish.
Here is your Cafe Mocha.
Cappuccino has the calibre to stand as the single most favourite espresso beverage.
- Grab an espresso shot and add a mixture of froth and milk in equal ratio.
- A balance among all the ingredients results in a perfect cappuccino.
There you go with your cappuccino.
You can never let go of this classic espresso recipe.
- Grab a big cup and add a double espresso shot to it.
- To this cup, add steamed and frothed milk along the sides. This procedure causes both the drinks to swirl with each other.
This gives you the latte as a marbleized resulting drink.
- Espresso Macchiato
This recipe is even easier than the ones just discussed. Here is how to make it:
- Macchiato is simply a dollop of milk (warm and frothed) added to an espresso.
There you are with macchiato.
- Espresso Doppio
Doppio is another very simple espresso recipe that you can easily pull off at your home. We are hereby giving you the necessary instructions:
- Brew espresso as a double shot
- Take a shot of hot water (fresh) in a cup and pour the espresso over it.
Here you are done making your Doppio.
- Flat White
This espresso recipe is as simple as its name is. Here is how to make it:
- Grab a cappuccino cup and add two shots of ristretto to it.
- To the contents of this cup, add whole milk that has been steamed.
Here you have your Flat White.
So, these are the 7 must-try espresso recipes. There is no point in waiting for the right. Start brewing now!