Summer knocks the door every year. But each summer has a new kind of charm to offer. However, some things remain the same but do not quite become less enjoyable. One of such things is smoking. It is during summer time that you take out your barbecue equipment from the closet to the patio for a cook-time adventure. There is no better way to enjoy a getaway. If you happen to own a pellet smoker, it is important to know a few recipes to try out on a sunny day. We will take a look at some recipes under categories that you can try. Let us start.
Who said desserts were only to be thought of after the dinner? We will not adjust to this kind of despotic arguments. Thus, let us talk about the category of desserts first. Here are a few recipes you can try:
- Brown Bread- Add molasses to the bread when cooking on the smoker for the sweet essence. Prefer yeast that rises quickly.
- Banana Bread- This is another dessert with bread as the key ingredient. Make use of measuring spoons, measuring cup, wooden spoon, loaf pan and a bowl to bring it about.
- Choco-Chip Cookies- Nothing beats the taste of classic chocolate chips. This is one thing you must try.
- Cinnamon Buns- Needless to mention, these are the most favourite in the United States. Must try!
- Some Veggies
The pellet smoker is capable of keeping the vegans happy as well.
- Root Veggies- The pellet smoker is known to produce savoury root vegetables. Moreover, they are loaded with nutrition.
- Veggie Salad- There is hardly anything healthier than the salad. You must try the salad using a smoker. The results are known to be excellent.
- Seafood and Chicken
These ingredients are what we thrive for in any kind of cuisine. Smoking makes them more flavourful than ever.
- Smoked Trout- Let salad and lemon wedges be served beside each fillet for an exotic platter.
- Sesame Halibut- Use pickled ginger, tahini mayo and sesame seeds with halibut.
- Asian Wings- Snacks cannot get any better than this. Chicken wings can be eaten at all times though.
- Sausage Rolls- Use chicken instead of beef or pork in this for a healthier alternative.
- Smoked Chicken- Smoked Chicken because we cannot live without it.
Pork cannot be avoided when it comes to smoking.
- Pork Belly- A traditional favourite like this should be on your list.
- Pulled Pork- If you haven’t tried this, you are missing out on a lot.
Smoking beef is ecstasy in simple terms. You must spend a lot of your time in smoking beef for great and satisfying results.
- Cheeseburger- Use some fresh veggie topping with beef to make a stunning cheeseburger.
- Smoked Brisket- The brisket is a perfect partner for a party.
- Smoked Steak- Steak is a traditional all-time favourite that marks great occasions. You must try it!
This sums up our five categories of recipes for a pellet smoker. When we have listed all of them here, nothing should make you stop. Get grilling!